Welcome to Gaia! ::

:people counter::..

+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 367 368 369 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Genius

Say, I think y'all deserve something for sticking around. Does anyone want any tokens, ink, bugs, flowers, fish bait...? This account has way more of each than we're ever gonna use.

Edit: Woo, post 150~
haha, if anything, I'll donate all my tokens, ink, bugs, etc to you. I have absolutely no use for them.

I think you should just put in the title and first post, that we are restarting so any apps have to be sent again. That seems to be the easiest thing to do, instead of trying to hunt everyone down (probably a quarter of them disappeared off gaia already). But yeah, I'll help with any secretarial work I can.
enchantedsleeper
I'll PM you the background test, using the studio mule. As for who comes back, well, I have doubts about Shinji but I think Star will, and wasted too hopefully.

The problem with sending out application replies after so long is that people will probably go, 'Catalytic who?' or, 'Wired what productions?' depending on what they knew the studio as. Plus, I can't remember who I sent tests who and didn't get replies from, and who I didn't send tests to, thanks to the stupid problem with the mule's sentbox that I mentioned above.

People actually forgot? The 'Wired' name seems easy to remember.

I'd probably take the ink. Anything else I'd likely just sell on the market for extra gold.

Eloquent Explorer

I.P.Freely
haha, if anything, I'll donate all my tokens, ink, bugs, etc to you. I have absolutely no use for them.

I think you should just put in the title and first post, that we are restarting so any apps have to be sent again. That seems to be the easiest thing to do, instead of trying to hunt everyone down (probably a quarter of them disappeared off gaia already). But yeah, I'll help with any secretarial work I can.

Hehe, really? Well, you could lob some my way ^^ One of my mule accounts has a tattoo shop, so I need ink and bugs for that. (Though alas, the trade isn't as lucrative as it once was). And I'm a total slot fiend at the moment since I'm only just realising how much of a profit you can sell slot prizes at. So I have an ulterior motive in asking if anyone wants the mule's stuff: if they don't, I'm having it XD There are over 600 tokens on that thing!

As for putting that in the title, well, I don't think any of them would see it if they've forgotten about CP xD I'll probably just pick the best out of my archived applications and follow those up. Oh, and it'd be a big help if you could do some secretary stuff n_n One of the reservations I have about hiring someone straight off the bat is that I don't know what they're like, but the only way to test is to hire them, really. So, it'd be good if I also had someone I knew I could trust.

@Naito: ^^ Well, I don't know. I was speculating really.
You can trust me twisted haha, but me coming back should count for something XD
Ok ^ ^ I submitted my storyboarding appl. Bare with me, my panneling needs work >_> I thought I was just going to be doing the normal storyboarding where you do one shot in a big box...and you do like rows of those. Then the shots get panneled and stuff, but I figured id do what the the example did and just turn the storyboard into comic form ^ ^;;

If you need me for more things, im willing to do the character/clothing design tests as well. And have no fear, the art will be much better then on that storyboard sketch xD

Friendly Genius

'Normal storyboarding'? Well, as none of us have any previous comic studio experience (as far as I'm aware...? >.> <.< ) we just do whatever works for us. But since I don't know what you mean by your description, could you show us an example of the kind of storyboard you're used to?
I know it's still really early, but I think it'd be awesome if eventually, we could do like a monthly e-zine or something. Just throwing that out there. smile

Eloquent Explorer

That's a good idea! ^^ We could put in short, three- or four-panel scripts as a break from whatever our main project is, and it would generate interest for the studio as well, if we were to post it in this forum. We could perhaps put in some comic/manga reviews as well... maybe once we're going again I'll set up a subforum in the guild and we can go over some ideas. 3nodding

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I've been inactive for months and we're still pending. xd
Hello guys.

I'm glad my scarf had some real use! domokun

I could also teach myself how to be a letterist using photoshop blaugh

Eloquent Explorer

Oooh, if you could do that it would be really useful! Ladyranozenth originally said she could do lettering, but she's been AWOL for possibly even longer than you have, and hasn't managed to produce a sample other than the rough storyboard she sketched - which I'm always using, I won't deny, but the artist herself would be an even greater asset.

And yep, your scarf has been great ^^ We've still got lots of gold in reserve for the creation of new subforums - which I am determined we will need, because we will get on to other projects after this one. Yes we will!

But we won't get anywhere without manga artists, and we have none of those. I'll need to be contacting some old applicants, I think.
There's no comic artists? I thought there were.
egads! we don't have a comic artist?

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
We can't have a comic without an artist. This forum is full of them. We should find some artists instead of waiting for them to find us.

Besides how hard can lettering be? All you do is put text into bubbles mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces