Welcome to Gaia! ::

:people counter::..

+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]

enchantedsleeper
Hey Nite! ^__^ *hug* How's your busy life?

Oh, and I love the art in your sig :3 Did you colour it as well?

Enchanted~!!! *hugs* I've missed you guys~ Good news, I'm having more time now, so I think I can start working again whee

Oh, yes, I did it <3 I've been practicing my drawing skills on the free hours of school, and I'm getting better.

Eloquent Explorer

n_n Great! Did I send you a PM with the stuff you need to letter? I can't remember if I did now or not.

Oh, and I sent out PMs to people who've been inactive in the studio for a long period of time (and who never did much, if anything, to begin with) so those people who never log in like PoopDawgRocks will likely end up being ... what's a less violent phrase for 'kicked out'? Ah, that'll do. I've had a reply back from palliferable_pixie saying she doesn't have time to be in the studio any more, so she's been taken off the various lists (including the Artists' Rebellion, Emi, in case you were wondering why the number went down) and one from of-the-sheikas saying that her computer died and to please bear with her until she can get a new one... which is fine because she chatted and did stuff to begin with :3
enchantedsleeper
n_n Great! Did I send you a PM with the stuff you need to letter? I can't remember if I did now or not.

Oh, and I sent out PMs to people who've been inactive in the studio for a long period of time (and who never did much, if anything, to begin with) so those people who never log in like PoopDawgRocks will likely end up being ... what's a less violent phrase for 'kicked out'? Ah, that'll do. I've had a reply back from palliferable_pixie saying she doesn't have time to be in the studio any more, so she's been taken off the various lists (including the Artists' Rebellion, Emi, in case you were wondering why the number went down) and one from of-the-sheikas saying that her computer died and to please bear with her until she can get a new one... which is fine because she chatted and did stuff to begin with :3

I see. It's a good thing she stays, because I liked her <3

Yes, I got your PM - I'll post the page as soon as Photobucket stops being bitchy.

Eloquent Explorer

Me too ^^ And she was in the Christmas picture, which gives her more permanence in my mind. whee

Oh, good! I look forward to that :3 Photobucket can be so infuriating... more so when Imageshack decides to join in and I have NO PICTURE HOSTS! But that hasn't happened in a while.
Here we go. The size of the page was a bit small, so I hope it doesn't look too crowded. Ah, and this is a second picture I made last month.

Eloquent Explorer

That's great!! blaugh Woo, we have a finished comic page!! *cheers and jumps about* Is this announcement-worthy, I wonder? xD

Oooh, and the other is so pretty <3
Oh, that page turned out great. =O
Considering it's the first page, maybe it is announcement worthy?
I think it is since it is our first page and all 3nodding

Eloquent Explorer

Hey you guys! ^^ All right, popular opinion prevails. I'll log into the mule and do it~

Friendly Genius

It is done.

And to think, it only took us a year and a bit to get a page done x3
xD A year is a long time. Faster pace seems necessary?

Eloquent Explorer

Less busy lives seem necessary. Though it isn't an issue for you, oh homeschooled one :3 And yes, I know you're not being taught at the moment... unless that's started up again?
It usually isn't an issue for me. But who knows what will happen when I get a Wii. ( I want to play "Sonic and the secret rings" naowz. )

I don't think it will take so much of my time that I become a zombie though.
Naito, Emi~~ *hugs* crying
Haha, has it really been a year to make that page? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas