Welcome to Gaia! ::

:people counter::..

+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 367 368 369 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Explorer

@Emihaumut: Ah, really? ^^; Well, I think you two are the only ones.
Oh? I never knew that... sweatdrop
I don't even know what time zone I live in currently. ._.;;
Oh, and I'm gonna be gone for a bit in August, going to my "dear" father's house.

Eloquent Explorer

Is that... not a good thing?

I've gonna be gone from Monday to... I think it's Friday, next week. I'm in Italy.
enchantedsleeper
If you're talking about direct, materialistic benefits like Gaia gold or real money, you don't get paid. But it's a lot of fun and brilliant practice if you want to get into comic-making, or just improve your drawing/writing/colouring/website-making/whatever skills. We have an eventual plan of getting published, which is something that'll be worth being part of, I reckon, and we definitely want to become known as a group even if it's only in webcomic circles.

Okay just checking.

Name: DesecratedFlame, Flame or, Charles

Position: Character artist

About: I have been doodling for around 20 years (if you count a kid's chicken scratches), I read American comics(superhero mainly but others as well), I read manga as well (my favorite being Berserk and Hellsing)

Gallery: My signature has a link to my DA page.

Contact Info.: For now please just use PMs or AIM. My AIM name is also DesecratedFlame.

Eloquent Explorer

Thanks a lot! We'll get back to you soon with a character description to draw.
Hehe, no, it's not a good thing. ^^

Gah. Hungry... Off to the basement! sweatdrop
[Star Dust]

...You eat in your basement? D:
Raito-kun`
[Star Dust]

xDD Nooo! My basement has a fridge, and I wanted something from that fridge. xDD

EDIT: Aww, Sleeper, you got the hundredth post. I wanted that. xDD Oh well.
[Star Dust]
Raito-kun`
[Star Dust]

xDD Nooo! My basement has a fridge, and I wanted something from that fridge. xDD

EDIT: Aww, Sleeper, you got the hundredth post. I wanted that. xDD Oh well.

Oh. x_x I only have one fridge, and it makes weird noises. I'm slightly worried.

Eloquent Explorer

I think Raito-kun had it actually...
Ahh I see you guys changed names, but have you totally changed hands? I never looked much into Wired2 I just offered you the same thing I offered all the studios so I figured I should offer it again.

I've published twice, if you have any questions regarding your own funding a publication or anything about printing studios what to expect or what complications to look for you can ask me. If you feel like joining with our studio, using our studio to print your works or advertising in/with Psycho Bunny Studio's you're more then welcome to.

Good luck.
@ Psycho Bunny Studio: Actually, when you asked, Sleeper was head of the group, if I remember right. I just remember posting about it somewhere. ^^;; I still don't want to do that though..

@Sleeper: gonk My counting must've been off.

@Raito: xD Yup. O_o... Call a repair man?

My colour's not working properly cos of the size 2 font. -.-

Eloquent Explorer

No, we definitely agreed last time that we don't want to enter into a coalition. I've read your thread thoroughly, Psycho Bunny, and to be honest the terms don't appeal to me. As for just printing or advertising, we might look into that later once we actually have a few good comics.

Hmm... I can't remember whether I was the head of the studio then or not... It's hard to distinguish between the times when I actually was leader and the times when I was just being really bossy. xD
[Star Dust]
@ Psycho Bunny Studio: Actually, when you asked, Sleeper was head of the group, if I remember right. I just remember posting about it somewhere. ^^;; I still don't want to do that though..

Understandable (To the small print) hence why I offer advice first and the rest as a backup. Especially considering I'm basically finding myself going to be permanently based in Japan (Going back to Canada in September but probably going to come back to Japan in January) ((Depends on how the comic goes between September and Januray)

Ohh that reminds me.

*Goes to update my own thread*

Anyway.
I just offer because well, I assume Wired2 has shut down and restarted which means a whole new kick start of all sorts of things. Having been running for... like three years? Gives at least the illusion of stability.
(but it's a lie. ALL LIES!!)
@Psycho:O_o We haven't been running three years.
not even a year. We've only been around here by January or April, whichever one you wanna count from.

@Sleeper: xD

Oh, 'n sides, I'm not even close to 18 yet. ^^;;
I'm a young one yet.
I actually don't think any of us are 18 yet... maybe pretty close, but not "adults" yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff