Welcome to Gaia! ::

:people counter::..

+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 367 368 369 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Explorer

@Star: Yes, but think about it. Wasted is already head of Character Development, and I'm head of everything. (x3) Besides, you've been here the longest out of us four and you're a great writer. What other criteria are there that you need to fulfil?

@Change_of_Heart_13: Nope, just however you draw. Hence why I am always careful to call us a comic studio and not a manga studio. We're open to all styles.

@the whole thread: Is it just me or are we doing a lot of '@'s round here? XD

Oh, and I'm beginning to think about how much that last post I did (in Catalytic Productions) makes us sound like fish in a tank or something. xd
enchantedsleeper
@Star: Yes, but think about it. Wasted is already head of Character Development, and I'm head of everything. (x3) Besides, you've been here the longest out of us four and you're a great writer. What other criteria are there that you need to fulfil?

@Change_of_Heart_13: Nope, just however you draw. Hence why I am always careful to call us a comic studio and not a manga studio. We're open to all styles.

@the whole thread: Is it just me or are we doing a lot of '@'s round here? XD

Oh, and I'm beginning to think about how much that last post I did (in Catalytic Productions) makes us sound like fish in a tank or something. xd
sweatdrop Thats a major relief. I try and lean toward "manga style" when I draw, but I like it to look a little bit "realer". Kind of like a disney movie if Walt was Japanese XD
@Sleeper: O_o I have no idea. xD
You've almost been here as long as I have I think. I was there since Wired's third or fourth or second page. I don't remember. xD You came in shortly after me. And, yes, I think we're doing a lot of "@"s. xD They come in handy though.

@Kyle: xD What kinda comic studio would we be if we restricted the artists's styles?
I dont know sweatdrop I just thought that we would all need to be kinda on the same page style-wise since we all would be working towards one project. I guess the artists could always tweak the characters to fit the style 3nodding

Eloquent Explorer

@Change_of_Heart_13: The characters drawn by the manga artists are always gonna look a little different from the ones designed by the character artists, I reckon. And as for the manga artists, they're always gonna have different styles even if they do all draw 'manga style' - it's a pretty broad term. (Think about Yu-gi-oh! art versus Ali Chino art, for example). We just gotta match up the artists with the most similar styles.

@Star: I'm not so sure, I think it was a good few pages before I came in... but anyway. What would you do if we had a vote and you were voted to be head writer; would you refuse the position?
Hehe, I don't remember that far back, and I deleted Wired's thread from my subscriptions so I wouldn't post on it anymore.
'N um, nope.
So, is this an online thing, or do you have some sort of base in reality? Just curious, because I sent an application and now I'm worrying about small things.

Eloquent Explorer

Nope, it's purely cyberspace. Us lot've never met. What is it you're worried about?
Are there any benefits to joining? I was thinking of applying.

Eloquent Explorer

If you're talking about direct, materialistic benefits like Gaia gold or real money, you don't get paid. But it's a lot of fun and brilliant practice if you want to get into comic-making, or just improve your drawing/writing/colouring/website-making/whatever skills. We have an eventual plan of getting published, which is something that'll be worth being part of, I reckon, and we definitely want to become known as a group even if it's only in webcomic circles.
Like, uhm, what if we have different time zones? Or, let's say I went on vacation. Would I be fired?

Eloquent Explorer

Of course not!! Perish the thought! You wouldn't get fired from a real job for going on holiday, verdad? (As long as you said that's where you were going, of course xD) And we're much more lenient than real-world organisations, probably more than we should be ^^ After all, everyone has a life other than the internet. (With the possible exception of me XD Although I am going off to Italy the week after this with the school orchestra, so I'll be away myself).

And we do already have several different timezones. That's a by-product of being an internet organisation. In fact, I doubt we have two people who are in the same timezone. We manage.

Anything else?
Actually, I think we figured out that I was in the same timezone as someone else back in the old thread. 3nodding I think it was Star? I don't remember anymore...
Ah, I see~ ^^ I'll ask if I think of anything else.

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items