Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! A new manga will be avalible via internet and in stores! It's called Kitsune no Sasayaki, created by myself and my friend. To check out our site to get the latest on Kitsune no Sasayaki, go to www.ludsite.com/sasayakihome.html for my site or http://www.geocities.com/kitsunesasayaki

Please let us know what you think!!

~Tora
Ooh, wow, you mean manga magazine as in like. Shonen Jump/Raijin Comics-esque kind of thing?

And it's gonna be published? Like, I'll be able to waltz on over to the magazine rack at Winn-Dixie and buy it?

That's pretty nifty. x3 Good luck, I hope this all goes well for you!
Sounds great but it's probably for american artists and the Quebec issues sucks balls.....I mean even I draw better than that........ stare

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'s Significant Otter

duofan
Sounds great but it's probably for american artists and the Quebec issues sucks balls.....I mean even I draw better than that........ stare

I'm sure you do, porkchop.
Where are the pictures?
Aleda
duofan

I'm sure you do, porkchop.

lol
Wrong forum.
mmmmm porkchops.................

If you wanna see how bad they draw go buy an issue b***h.........
Khymeira
Where are the pictures?

Quoted for Emphasis. 3nodding
*reads profile* Petshop of Horrors is one of my faves...I just may check that out if it's anything like it. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff