Welcome to Gaia! ::

mare's Pardner

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been on Gaia for over ten years now, and thought I should share what I am currently working on! This is my comic Blindsprings, a new webcomic about a girl named Tammy who lives in a forest. We're over half done the first chapter, and I'm really excited about working on this! Check it out if you have time!

Natsube/Kadi

Shadowy Phantom

If you're looking to promote your comic, then the Promotions subforum is the place to do it. CC is a discussion forum, a place to get critique, advice, that sort of thing.

mare's Pardner

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
ah, sorry! I generally post in the B/C area, so was unsure exactly where to post things like this. Thanks!

Shadowy Phantom

Natsube
ah, sorry! I generally post in the B/C area, so was unsure exactly where to post things like this. Thanks!

No problem! A lot of people post promo threads here, it's easy to miss the fact that they don't belong here.

By the way, your archive page doesn't work, just gives a "page not found" error.

Dapper Dabbler

Is the thread in the process of getting moved then?

Anyway, if I weren't on hiatus, I'd gush about this on my main. I really like the fairy tale feel of the comic, so far, and the art's gorgeous. I actually didn't notice the uncolored bird on one page 'til it was pointed out. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.

If I were filthy rich, I'd buy the Tammy doll here. She's such a cutie!
EEEK! Been reading Blindsprings for a month or so now! Love the work. >/////<
Holy ******** I love Blindsprings so much! emotion_kirakira

Keep up the great work, my friend! I'll definitely keep reading.

Rainbow Pusher

I love your comic. I've been following it for....a while. Since whenever I accidentally found it through webcomic promotions advertisements.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff