Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know there's fanfiction and doujnshi for MW2, but are there any for the zombie characters in Black Ops?
I haven't seen any.
You should do some.
Tell us how it turns out.
Be sure to include plenty of nazi yaoi.
Dem organs.
xVagina Explosionx
I haven't seen any.
You should do some.
Tell us how it turns out.
Be sure to include plenty of nazi yaoi.
Dem organs.

I would if I had the patience and talent to make doujinshi. I don't like my artwork.

Shadowy Phantom

ExperimentRH
I would if I had the patience and talent to make doujinshi. I don't like my artwork.

The best solution is to work on getting better. Talent is a lie people tell to make themselves feel better about not wanting to put in the hard work to get good at something. If you want to get good, then work towards it.

Patience is another story, and you will need patience to get good at art... but you'll also need patience to get good at all the other things you have to get good at to survive in the world. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll get there.
Kyousouka
ExperimentRH

The best solution is to work on getting better. Talent is a lie people tell to make themselves feel better about not wanting to put in the hard work to get good at something. If you want to get good, then work towards it.

Patience is another story, and you will need patience to get good at art... but you'll also need patience to get good at all the other things you have to get good at to survive in the world. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll get there.

I've been keeping up with drawing since I was about 3 and my dad was helping me. Sure, I'm a lot better now than I was then, but I can't make a decent looking manga without it looking like half-assed work.

Shadowy Phantom

Get some critique on your work (having a thick skin helps, as compliments aren't as effective at helping you improve). Perhaps your problems aren't as ingrained as you seem to think.

If you have someone who knows their stuff point out what you're doing wrong/ineffectively, you can focus your efforts better and get better faster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff