Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((I won't be on for about a week, i'm kinda going through a financial and educational crisis in rl right now sweatdrop see ya and how things are going, all i'll be able to do is the website...so i can't do the weekend watermelon comic...soz))
This is your 7 Day Warning. You will be taken off the rosta unless you reply with if your a writer, artist or something else. Gomen for having to do this but the posts have slowed down!
*posts for posting sake* 0_0 *waves at everyone before subscribing to teh thread so it does not become lost*

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
omg i come to check up cause i have a tiny bit of free time on my hands (just got home from work) and YOU post that right after i specifically said i wasn't gonna be here for a week!!! nice plan einstein... stare
Kento-kun
This is your 7 Day Warning. You will be taken off the rosta unless you reply with if your a writer, artist or something else. Gomen for having to do this but the posts have slowed down!

What do you mean??? O.o
is that only for new members or do we haveta start postin piccies and sketches???
i personally dont mind coz i've started so yeah^^;;;;
The warning was just to get people posting becuase it kinda died.
I'm currently trying to make a manga with a friend.. but hey isn't almost everyone here? We would need some kind of publishing thing. Starting a manga corp. would be a great idea. I heard some kids did it here in America. 3nodding I want to join in a company. My friend and I, that is. We both can draw really well. My character is in my siggy. Isn't she pretty!? *huggles picture*
..... *does a jig*
I like your Icon! Ninja kistune!
whose icon?
Kento-kun
Watermelon Studios

I was just wondering is any artist with no storyline would like to join my one manned manga studio online. Its called Watermelon Studios and I already have a interesting and unique storyline which includes Gods, wars, love, a demonic high school and an angelic protection agency.

This manga goes under the name of Tentei Kaish: Nottori aka The God Corperation: Takeover

Sorry to burst your bubble... but that's not completely original. Have you ever heard of the finished online comic called Demonology 101? Well, if not, then there it is. It's pretty much about gods, wars, love, a demonic high school and college, as well as an angelic protection agency.
Pak Rat
Kento-kun
Watermelon Studios

I was just wondering is any artist with no storyline would like to join my one manned manga studio online. Its called Watermelon Studios and I already have a interesting and unique storyline which includes Gods, wars, love, a demonic high school and an angelic protection agency.

This manga goes under the name of Tentei Kaish: Nottori aka The God Corperation: Takeover

Sorry to burst your bubble... but that's not completely original. Have you ever heard of the finished online comic called Demonology 101? Well, if not, then there it is. It's pretty much about gods, wars, love, a demonic high school and college, as well as an angelic protection agency.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that site has no correclation with this one.
A) None of the characters are japanese
b) No Japan
c) No actual characters that are gods
d) the highschool is a setting not a place where the people go to be taught
e) The protection agancy is only for angelic beings and so is not for humans
f) all settings are nothing to do with you
g) all characters are nothing to do with you
h) the only critism any one should give is constructive critisizm. Alright.

Now everyone who does belive this works and has nothing to do with Pak Rat tell him off.
I suppose it can't be helped.... there's really not that much originality to anything these days. Most stories are the same told in a different fashion these days. Even if there is slight similarity, we're not plagiarizing anything.
Right then
Can I just ask for mroe writers and more people for the think tank. And can you people tell me how many scenes should there be in the first chapter. I think about 4. Im already on the third and the fourth would complete it.
Kento-kun
Watermelon Studios
Manga Creators
Kaoru Udashi
Wynnter

eek gyah!!! did not realise that you have approved me to be working with Watermelon studio. sweatdrop sweatdrop
thx, though. so... is the story/1st chapter/etc ready yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff