Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello I'm new to this but old to the manga and anime. My room i drowning with some anime characters I made ever since 11 years old and redone for the 30,000 time.
Back oin subject, i will be free to anyone who has a great anime topic for a manga that they need help with. I will be free all summer and will try my best to get you if your story does not trap me like the last manga my mentor perverted soul made me do because I was........ you know it was only a ........... forget it I will finish that with my mentor.
So please write back and I will be free to reply soo as possible if I ever get done with the one thousand character list my mentor wanted me to finish.
-breshya
breshya
Hello I'm new to this but old to the manga and anime. My room i drowning with some anime characters I made ever since 11 years old and redone for the 30,000 time.
Back oin subject, i will be free to anyone who has a great anime topic for a manga that they need help with. I will be free all summer and will try my best to get you if your story does not trap me like the last manga my mentor perverted soul made me do because I was........ you know it was only a ........... forget it I will finish that with my mentor.
So please write back and I will be free to reply soo as possible if I ever get done with the one thousand character list my mentor wanted me to finish.
-breshya

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for. are you asking to be an assistant for someone drawing a manga or is it the other way around?

I don't think I can help either way though as I have no idea what 'manga' entails when it comes to english speaking countries.

It'll help if you describe the duties of a manga assistant on your terms.
That was completely indecipherable.

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Errm, assistant mangaka? This is not usual practice among westerns and indie comic makers, the work is usually split into pencils, inks, colors, lettering and some other stuff, and all are equal.

So, what is your special field? How does your own work look like? How reliable are to do your work on time?

Working on your presentation would do wonders too, maybe someone would take you in the team, because very bad grammar and unnecessary "................................." and irrelevant talk about some pervert is not giving an image of you being a reliable person, even if you might be quite hardworking girl.

Rainbow Pusher

It may also help if you were a bit more clear on what exactly you want from the other person and what exactly you yourself are offering. I have no clue what you're looking for from your first post at this time.
IronSpike
That was completely indecipherable.

She's drowning with anime characters, what's indecipherable about that?
Sorry! I am sooooo sorry! I was hoping this wouldn't happen.
I was saying would anyone like to have a assistant mangaka. See my summer is completely dull and I thought why not do some manga for someone else instead of sensei.
Yes I completed many storyboard tasks for sensei and finished shading, overlapping, positioning over 5000 different characters to start off my training. (the hardest part is rated X stuff)

It does not matter what position I am put into.

AND IT IS COMPLETELY DIFFICULT TO WORK UNDER A WOMAN WHO SAYS "Distractions will happen soon to you." !!! At first I thought maybe I may wind up in small situations like "I wish I would've have brought my storyboard instead laying it on the desk out in the open." Instead my sensei acts like Rangiku, and Yachiru. Will not stop disturbing me while I try to make progress!! She even forces me to listen about her and...........you are going to have no choice and take this. I have interest about this woman's life.

If you want to see my work just give me a way to let you see it.

Sorry for the mis understanding
breshya
Sorry! I am sooooo sorry! I was hoping this wouldn't happen.
I was saying would anyone like to have a assistant mangaka. See my summer is completely dull and I thought why not do some manga for someone else instead of sensei.
Yes I completed many storyboard tasks for sensei and finished shading, overlapping, positioning over 5000 different characters to start off my training. (the hardest part is rated X stuff)

It does not matter what position I am put into.

AND IT IS COMPLETELY DIFFICULT TO WORK UNDER A WOMAN WHO SAYS "Distractions will happen soon to you." !!! At first I thought maybe I may wind up in small situations like "I wish I would've have brought my storyboard instead laying it on the desk out in the open." Instead my sensei acts like Rangiku, and Yachiru. Will not stop disturbing me while I try to make progress!! She even forces me to listen about her and...........you are going to have no choice and take this. I have interest about this woman's life.

If you want to see my work just give me a way to let you see it.

Sorry for the mis understanding

I think I understand now. you're an assistant specializing in finishing and storyboarding?

Personally I'm not very interested. It sounds expensive to make those jobs separate unless I had multiple weekly deadlines. It may help if we could see some examles of what you have worked on.

I do have another question; Is English your first language?
User Image

Here is a link but it was a rush and I do not know which picture to post.

ok.....Yes english is my first language but right now I am working on japanese.

And all my work was given to sensei. You have to give me something to work with.

Shadowy Phantom

I really think you should work on your English, too. I don't say that to be mean. I really have a very difficult time understanding what you write. Even though you've made 3-4 posts so far, I still don't understand what you're looking for.

Aged Codger

I agree with working on your english. Only after reading through this thread a few times did I realize that you want to be an assistant comic artist (please use the term "comic artist" and not mangaka, it'll drive people away for fear of you being a weeaboo) and aren't looking for artists yourself. You ought to change your topic title saying that you wish to be an assistant artist, and link more samples than the one you did.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Your art needs a lot of work, are you drawing from life? Who is your "sensei", is she even qualified to teach you anything?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff