Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
i've been wanting to do a webcomic or graphic novel for a while, but i'm not really big on writing out actual stories. i can, however, draw. my DA is here.

so i'm looking for a writer who has a story that's needing an artist.

- preferably someone who can script
- long-term > one-shots. i could go for either, but i'd prefer doing volumes than a single story.
- i have no limits. i enjoy doing psychological ******** scenes, horror, romance, comedy, whatever. i can do hetero, gay, or lesbian.
- i would prefer drawing black and white, but if we find a colorist that's fine.
- i have experience in comic illustration and artbooks, as well as character sheets/reference sheets.
- i do commissions as my source of income. i am rarely busy and have a lot of time to put out.
- i expect you to be available, too. meeting once a week to progress things would be preferred.
- i would like some control over poses and perspectives.
- i would like at least some control over character appearances and certain details of objects.
- i do not do mecha. some vehicles here and there are fine, but they are not my strong point.
- the story should be ready. i'd rather not work with something that isn't finished.
- i'd prefer to communicate via gaia pms.

please note that i am not interested in 'guy saves girl' stories. it's just not my thing.

if interested, please hit me up with a summary of your story and what you're looking for from an artist.

this is a collaboration. i don't expect either of us to pay each other. more than anything, i just want the satisfaction of having a serious webcomic or graphic novel out there.

please do not quote this post.
I think you'd have a lot more luck if you posted sample comics instead of just drawings. It seems silly, but comic making is a separate skill set and showing you're capable in that area makes you more attractive as a collab partner. Good luck.

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
i might make a sample.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers