Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Yeah the title says it all ~
~ I recently finished my latest manga I'd been drawing ( a short one for fun)~
~I'm looking for a new manga to draw ? I have no social life so I have allot of spare time~
~ Most of you are going to be like " Sample's?" I simply don't like posting my art online unless necessary ~
~ I'll most likely be posting the manga in a private folder that you (the writer) and I can only get into ~
(photobucket) ~you can do what ever you wish with it once its done~
~Once I'm into the manga I'm committed c: so I won't leave your side biggrin !~
~ Lastly I don't expect to get payed for this . so you don't HAVE to pay me ~

p.s : If you do really want a sample that badly I'll draw you a page . just post a script with setting and all that stuff.

~Mikki
Michelle diana -panda-
~ Most of you are going to be like " Sample's?" I simply don't like posting my art online unless necessary ~
For your own benefit, get in the habit of considering it necessary to keep some art samples available online. If you're even moderately decent at drawing comics, it'll bring you better writers who wouldn't take you seriously otherwise. It'll also let writers know at a glance if you fit the style they're looking for.

BTW, if you don't like posting your art online, what's the writer supposed to get out of a collab with you?

[Edit: Spelling.]

Invisible Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I understand that you wouldn't want to post your samples online, due to all kinds of problems. But if you're going to be offering your artistic services to a group of people, it then becomes necessary to have at least one or two that you can show people. That way they will know instantly whether or not you're worth the time and effort it will take for them to message and organise things with you.
You could probably just stick a watermark onto it if you don't want anyone to steal it, like your username text over the picture.

Profitable Prophet

Yes, most writers will not bother to ask you for a sample, even if they are interested, because it will take more time to ask, wait for a response, and study the sample, than they care to spend, as a rule of thumb.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Well I'm interested, however I dont have any finished work.
Do you have any links?

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
You want work? I've got it for you! I have the script for the first issue all written up in my journal. Here's the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=32123551&u=27674595
If you like what you read, PM me and we'll see what happens.

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm actually a writer looking for an artist.
for details, check out MY THREAD
I know other writers already posted but if I could still get some sample from you I would definitely be interested.

Dapper Raider

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ah. If only I had some finished work... but, seriously, you need samples, though I understand why you may not want post any. Instead of original artwork, maybe you could try fan art. And tag them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff