Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
4laugh Hi there i'm Luna! I'm an artist looking for someone to help me with a story im making on ratemydrawings.com. I dont really care what kind of story it is but it has to be age appropriate. If you would like to see an example of my work either pm me or look me up on ratemydrawings.com as angelbear120~ Thank you for your time. 4laugh
Just provide a link to a gallery of yours. No one wants to have to go look for your art, if you're here asking for a writer than meet them half way and post a link.

Gracious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Chris with the glasses
Just provide a link to a gallery of yours. No one wants to have to go look for your art, if you're here asking for a writer than meet them half way and post a link.

agree, too lazy.

Friendly Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
Yeah that would make sense huh? lolz my bad guys. Here you go.!
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/angelbear120/&tab=1

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I think you should work on your art a little more before seeking a writing partner. I don't mean to be an a**, I am just being honest. I do not think you will get a writer.

Friendly Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
silverstez
I think you should work on your art a little more before seeking a writing partner. I don't mean to be an a**, I am just being honest. I do not think you will get a writer.

What's wrong with my art??? i mean the stuff i tried to make look realistic sucks but as i drew more i got more and better comments~ crying

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez

What's wrong with my art??? i mean the stuff i tried to make look realistic sucks but as i drew more i got more and better comments~ crying

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/manga/882211.html this is reasonable but the proportion is still a little off. It looks as if once the leg comes out of the accessory on her thigh, it is warped. The left shoulder also looks a little odd. I have to say with it's flaws it is still my favourite of all of your works. It is a very well coloured and nice piece.

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/inspiration/878646.html
The mouth of this picture is odd and the eyes are uneven. I would not recommend using so much blurring in this picture. Especially not of the eyebrows. The lines in the hair are scribbly and could have used a bit more effort. The lines on her shirt aren't very neat either. I think these problems are mostly because of the software. You are better off with Adobe and I would not encourage you to download it at all even though you can find this information from a simple google search or looking at torrent in piratebay.se. I repeat, I do not advocate this wink wink

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/manga-original/796160.html
from this picture it is clear you do have talent but the backgrounds are quite boring and plain. Also the spirally curly hair doesn't really suit anime style.

Like I said you have talent, I just think you need to get better before a serious writer would consider you. You may get offers and good luck to you if you do. I still think you would be better off getting better software than this website.

Friendly Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
silverstez
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/manga/882211.html this is reasonable but the proportion is still a little off. It looks as if once the leg comes out of the accessory on her thigh, it is warped. The left shoulder also looks a little odd. I have to say with it's flaws it is still my favourite of all of your works. It is a very well coloured and nice piece.

The mouth of this picture is odd and the eyes are uneven. I would not recommend using so much blurring in this picture. Especially not of the eyebrows. The lines in the hair are scribbly and could have used a bit more effort. The lines on her shirt aren't very neat either. I think these problems are mostly because of the software. You are better off with Adobe and I would not encourage you to download it at all even though you can find this information from a simple google search or looking at torrent in piratebay.se. I repeat, I do not advocate this wink wink

from this picture it is clear you do have talent but the backgrounds are quite boring and plain. Also the spirally curly hair doesn't really suit anime style.

Like I said you have talent, I just think you need to get better before a serious writer would consider you. You may get offers and good luck to you if you do. I still think you would be better off getting better software than this website.

yeah your right i still need a lot of work but like i said i cant draw realistic stuff to make it look good. And about that last picture that was supposed to be deleted and never heard from again i just forgot about it. But NO EXCUSES!!! I need to work harder if I want to become a manga artist!! Thank you for the tips! Also this is the only software I have at the moment because im poor and im using a touchpad/ mouse.~~~

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez

yeah your right i still need a lot of work but like i said i cant draw realistic stuff to make it look good. And about that last picture that was supposed to be deleted and never heard from again i just forgot about it. But NO EXCUSES!!! I need to work harder if I want to become a manga artist!! Thank you for the tips! Also this is the only software I have at the moment because im poor and im using a touchpad/ mouse.~~~

Oh you poor thing, no wonder you are having trouble. I hope I have not discouraged you, like I said there is a lot of potential for greatness here. Also I have about $100 worth of tablet and it does the trick. It isn't fantastic and it is small but at least it is something. I know what it is like to have a small budget so in the meantime I think I would stick to traditional media until you can afford something better. Of course you can still use what you are using but I truly would recommend using photoshop. I was joking before, you can totally download photoshop. Torrent it from piratebay.se or just Google how to find it. Photoshop has a pen tool which is superior to the website you are using. When you can afford it you can buy it legit but until then just do what every other artist does - take the cheaper way out.

Friendly Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
silverstez
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez

Oh you poor thing, no wonder you are having trouble. I hope I have not discouraged you, like I said there is a lot of potential for greatness here. Also I have about $100 worth of tablet and it does the trick. It isn't fantastic and it is small but at least it is something. I know what it is like to have a small budget so in the meantime I think I would stick to traditional media until you can afford something better. Of course you can still use what you are using but I truly would recommend using photoshop. I was joking before, you can totally download photoshop. Torrent it from piratebay.se or just Google how to find it. Photoshop has a pen tool which is superior to the website you are using. When you can afford it you can buy it legit but until then just do what every other artist does - take the cheaper way out.

I wanted to download photoshop but my stepdad said no I have to wait until I get my own laptop which I am saving up for and a bamboo tablet which is about $80 for the XL and $50 for the normal but I just want to keep saving up until I have everything I need and I appreciate the tips. They are very helpful and for that I am going to dedicate a drawing to you. I draw better offline just so you know if you want too see one of my actual drawings just tell me. ok? 4laugh

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez

I wanted to download photoshop but my stepdad said no I have to wait until I get my own laptop which I am saving up for and a bamboo tablet which is about $80 for the XL and $50 for the normal but I just want to keep saving up until I have everything I need and I appreciate the tips. They are very helpful and for that I am going to dedicate a drawing to you. I draw better offline just so you know if you want too see one of my actual drawings just tell me. ok? 4laugh

Why did he say no??

Also I would be happy to look at them if you want some feedback on your traditional drawings. I didn't realise you weren't using a tablet so considering you did extremely well. I really don't know how to comment on your abilities knowing that.

Friendly Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
silverstez
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez
Kasumi_Pandahs
silverstez

Why did he say no??

Also I would be happy to look at them if you want some feedback on your traditional drawings. I didn't realise you weren't using a tablet so considering you did extremely well. I really don't know how to comment on your abilities knowing that.

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/angel_baby_gurl120/Awesomeness/SCAN0001.jpg
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/angel_baby_gurl120/Awesomeness/Photo_00009.jpg
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w403/AidenStarrbilover/ipod.jpg
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w403/AidenStarrbilover/aviart1-1.jpg
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w403/AidenStarrbilover/Hisui.jpg
those are some of my worse drawings (I haven't had time to upload anymore recent ones)... And my dad said that it was a complete waste of time to even think that i could download it because I'm not even close to good enough to make it into the manga business. Hehe he's kind of mean.

Friendly Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
So its been almost a year since I started this topic and I draw a lot better now biggrin

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Do you have a direct link to your new stuff?

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Kasumi_Pandahs
So its been almost a year since I started this topic and I draw a lot better now biggrin

Hi there,

My name is Cat, I just sort of stumbled onto this thread. I don't know if you're still looking for writers or not, but I'd be very interested in seeing your new work. I actually have experience in comic writing, I have a collaborative webcomic that I started with one of my friends awhile ago, but she draws a lot slower than I write, so I have some time to take on other projects. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff