Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellos.
I'm looking to expand my art skill to a bigger range of things. I walked the stage with an Illustration Degree and, haven't had too much inspiration besides doing chibis as I'm used too. So I figured, why not just donate abit of time to doing a comic or something until I get something else for myself going steadily. As I said, I'm used to drawing chibi work. As well as mobian (Sonic) characters, and anthro, but I do want to get off the ground and branch out.
If you are interested, here are a few samples of my human work- X | X | X |

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Wow. Normally we just get "Writers seeking artists." Sort of a refreshing change of pace.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I am looking for an artist for a multitude of stories. Do you have any non- chibi full body art work?

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Izzy Dizzy-chan
Hellos.
I'm looking to expand my art skill to a bigger range of things. I walked the stage with an Illustration Degree and, haven't had too much inspiration besides doing chibis as I'm used too. So I figured, why not just donate abit of time to doing a comic or something until I get something else for myself going steadily. As I said, I'm used to drawing chibi work. As well as mobian (Sonic) characters, and anthro, but I do want to get off the ground and branch out.
Are you still available?
Snowblazer
Izzy Dizzy-chan
Hellos.
Are you still available?

Yes, I am heart

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Izzy Dizzy-chan
Snowblazer
Izzy Dizzy-chan
Hellos.
Are you still available?

Yes, I am heart
Do you have any full body human art?
I know you mentioned comics but I have a question for you. Why don't you seek animations. I can draw really well detailed pictures if they are meant for comics but you can draw any way you need to when animating.

Here is an example of my work. With animation.

http://youtu.be/Cwpbf1Jy7-M

Blessed Fairy

If you want I have a story I can run by if your interested

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out