Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Lynzinitus

Come and check out my characters! I use them for OCT's (Original Character Tournaments), RP sessions, and whatever else I can think of.

I also do commissions and art trades, if anyone is interested!

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I have to say your artwork is fantasticly drawn, I just think the lineart would look much better in black. You have the faces drawn very well but I think the paneling could do to be a little more interesting rather than just stacked on top of each other. I think three pages is a little too short for a "to be continued" because there isn't enough to get us interested. We might be interested to read another 10 pages, but not just to go "Oh, okay, the end then."

Still, great job and keep up the drawings, with practice, I can see you becoming a truly amazing artist.

Dapper Genius

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Oh gosh, I already know which one you are talking about. That one was rushed hardcore. I wanted to do SO much more with that one, but I was constricted with time and sick. That's why when I get started on the rest of the comic, I am going to be going out of the box and playing with color.
My comfort zone is, honestly, doing the comics all in traditional. So I am trying my hand at drawing a comic completely in digital.
And thank you for the positive feedback, by the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff