Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Seeker

Right so here's the deal, I have been writing up a few ideas for a manga and now that I've decided on what story I'm basing it on I can finally start drawing it up. But here's the problem. As much as I want to get it done, I work. Which takes a lot of my time and when I'm not working I'm asleep or distracted and can't seem to put the hours into drawing.

So what I was hoping for was to find someone who is a moderately good manga artist (Not hard to out draw me) who is willing to put in the time into this manga that I can't. I known that a lot of people like to make their own story rather then draw another's so I'm willing to do a little negotiating. Meaning if you want to recreate my characters in terms of appearance I'm completely fine with that and also if you have any ideas of your own you would like to insert into the manga, as long as it doesn't mess with the main story line and fit in, I'm fine with that as well.

If you think you are capable of putting in the hours of drawing this manga and are interested with working with me, please could you PM me a sample of your art and in return I'll give you the summary of my story. If then afterwards you don't think my story is worth drawing, I'll understand. Hope you consider this proposal, thanks.

Hilarious Wolf

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
I like drawing and I can draw some.. I can help you if I'm not busy~ cat_3nodding But my draw is not so good, hehe. (look at my sig) My weakness is at drawing girl character.. cat_scream that's mean I can't really draw girl chara but not so pretty, maybe.. cat_sweatdrop

Dedicated Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I wish to help you out 3nodding but my problem is that I don't know how to use gaiaonline. Today, January 26, is my first time being on here. I will try my best to figure out how to send you pictures of my drawings. whee Oh! Does anybody know how to make a signature?

Greedy Seeker

Cyana_Blackwood
I wish to help you out 3nodding but my problem is that I don't know how to use gaiaonline. Today, January 26, is my first time being on here. I will try my best to figure out how to send you pictures of my drawings. whee Oh! Does anybody know how to make a signature?

1-if you have a deviantart, photobucket or another image source website you can upload you images from your PC to which ever website you are using.

2-you can then either copy the images URL via web link and I can view it on the image website or you copy the images URL and paste it into a private message. Use the IMG tab when posting to copy-paste the image URL and use the pic.

3-on the left or right of the screen you should see my avatar with my username and my current online/offline status, click the little arrow next to that as a list of options will show up including private message. Follow te prievious steps to link an image.

Also welcome to gaia, it's a great website it really does have something for everyone.

@RezelID
Sorry buddy I'm looking for something less chibi, if you have any other drawings you wanna show me go ahead. Drawing women isn't hard to get the hang of, read trough a manga tutorial book or watch a youtube video. There's only a few aspects you have to take note of, little practice and you should get the hang of it pretty soon,

Popular Hunter

3,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
drawing would take a lot of time. i figure i would just go on with my own pace.

Greedy Seeker

hisoka hxh

Yeah that's my problem. I know drawing can take a while, I start drawing then I get distracted for whatever reason. Drawing is generally slow but the delays I have gets me thinking I'll never have it done. Also I read through your manga (signature) freaking awesome, loved the way you drew Sheol between hell and heaven.

Popular Hunter

3,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ChickenBear
hisoka hxh

Yeah that's my problem. I know drawing can take a while, I start drawing then I get distracted for whatever reason. Drawing is generally slow but the delays I have gets me thinking I'll never have it done. Also I read through your manga (signature) freaking awesome, loved the way you drew Sheol between hell and heaven.

thanks man. I hope I can keep up with the monthly release. god I'm so behind. lol

Greedy Seeker

Well You've got another reader anyway.

Golden Phantom

Omg if i only had time gonk

Cause im like the total opposite. I draw them but im never able to make a story or if i do i never like it for long Dx

Greedy Seeker

V0ids
Omg if i only had time gonk

Cause im like the total opposite. I draw them but im never able to make a story or if i do i never like it for long Dx

IF ONLY! ah well, thanks anywho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces