Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone draw simple like the girl on Disney? Cause I was going to make a comic proffesionally but I'm just not a good drawer and I realized that trying to draw good made drawing less fun. So if you draw simple like the girl on Disney please let me know cause i'd like to know how you draw like that or see one of your comics.Thanx!

Relentless Bibliophile

12,865 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Waffles! 25
Well I have some news for you honey, no matter how "simple" you draw (and I assume you mean Lilo & Stitch) you're still going to have to learn how to draw.

Drawing isn't simply putting pencil to paper you actually have calculate proportion, position, anatomy, composition, and astetics. Some of these people may make it look easy but we all start from somewhere and they've been working very hard on it for years.

NE ways, good luck with learning how to draw, but I'm telling you now you'll have to put effort into it in order to be good.
no, she means thats little japanese girl that disny did that little (your life) thing that draws comics for her friends. They look likes CHIBIS! If you can draw CHIBIS and its funny as hell or has a great storyline then yeah! You good

Relentless Bibliophile

12,865 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Waffles! 25
Warui Usagi
no, she means thats little japanese girl that disny did that little (your life) thing that draws comics for her friends. They look likes CHIBIS! If you can draw CHIBIS and its funny as hell or has a great storyline then yeah! You good

Sorry I don't know what you're talking about, but the principle applies, I think. < ish now confused. @_@
OK, I do not know this Disney girl, ^^; but I would just like to say: there are a lot of good artists that have simple styles. It doesn't matter if your style is simple, complicated, realistic, or abstract. You shouldn't try to draw a style that you don't like drawing. P: Art that was fun to create is usually more fun to look at. biggrin Whatever kind of style you do have, you should be proud of it, & if you want to get better at it you should take small steps & work on improving things one at a time & at your own pace. whee If you draw every day, I guarentee you'll get better. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff