Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have an idea for a story, but I'm too busy to draw it granted I'm pretty decent, I'm just looking for someone who's willing to give it a shot if ur interested pm m and we can talk

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
If you're too busy to draw it yourself, it doesn't bode well for the success of the project. If it's something you truly believe in, then you will make time.

Slimy Moonwalker

i would love to help you:

if you have a story in mind already, then you need an artist.
an artist probably wont need you unless they express their techniques to you.
if you just ask,"do you want me to make you a story so you can start drawing"
chances are they wont
because you dont have an idea of their skills nor do they have any idea what you're going to write.

i dont know if im making myself understanable...

heheh

first of all, if you want to have artists,

you have to have the story halfway thorugh already, or at least an idea.

people who illustrate dont always have that "writing skill" that you might possess.

so if you have an idea, get a personal artist ^^

i can help

and i also suggest that you add in at least some reward if you really want artist to be interested

sorry for the whole paragraph ^^
but i hope it helps

O.G. Partier

Do you have any examples of your past writing, or any part of this story written?

It's good generally to exchange samples of your writing and their art - you won't know if you appreciate each others work enough to work together without such a thing. If you've got a dark, action-based idea and they draw nothing but the cutest small kawaii mascot animals you're not going to match, after all. To say nothing of quality issues... you don't want to work with someone whose errors you'll have to correct all the time just to make a presentable comic - and neither does your artist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff