Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am making a manga and I am currently at page 48 but Im beginning to think that it sounds to much like .hack//. It starts out with two people in an epic battle but the lead dies and in real life hes all pissed off at the game. And throughout the story he tries to escape reality by playing the game but a girl starts a intervention On the game to get him to stop playing so its a syfy, drama, action manga rated ot. I dont know any thoughts?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"in these ten years,
I've become an exorcist..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

syfy is a channel and slang for syphilis in some parts of the world. sci-fi/science fiction is a genre.

and the AMC is for threads relating to discussion of professionally released works, go to Comic Creators in Art Discussion to make threads relating to your own projects.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"and I've learned how to
exterminate fellow demons..."

"all so I could kill you once and for all...!!"
Um not the comment I was looking for
Sorry I made you mad. Deeply sorry
By the way
Not a demon
Angle

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

are you seriously naming this Angles Hell
seriously
please tell me you are
Is that a good thing I mean I can change it

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

Skreen
Is that a good thing I mean I can change it

you probably misspelled "Angel"
but keep it like this, it's funny

Aged Codger

89 DEGREES
89.9 DEGREES
89.99 DEGREES
91.1 DEGREES
91.0001 DEGREES

BUT I CAN'T EVER GET TO 90 DEGREES
I CAN NEVER GET THE RIGHT ANGLE
THIS MUST BE... ANGLE HELL
Oh wow fail on my part!
Damn you typos!!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Skreen
pointing out facts does not equate with being angry necessarily. granted, I was a bit blunt, but I just spent 7 hours today fixing a friend's laptop then got told there was no chance in Hell I'd get anything more than her "unwavering gratitude" for it even tho I'm still trying to get a job, could have used that time trying to get one, and she has a steady job... so I'm not only exhausted from fixing the mess she made, I'm emotionally exhausted from getting walked all over simply because we've know each other for so long and our mothers were friends. seriously, I deserve at least a pizza or something for doing something that a professional would have charged her at least $140 for even if we have been friends almost all our lives.
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Skreen
pointing out facts does not equate with being angry necessarily. granted, I was a bit blunt, but I just spent 7 hours today fixing a friends laptop then got told there was no chance in Hell Id get anything more than her unwavering gratitude for it even tho Im still trying to get a job, could have used that time trying to get one, and she has a steady job... so Im not only exhausted from fixing the mess she made, Im emotionally exhausted from getting walked all over simply because weve know each other for so long and our mothers were friends. seriously, I deserve at least a pizza or something for doing something that a professional would have charged her at least $140 for even if we have been friends almost all our lives.
oh sorry.
Alkaide
89 DEGREES
89.9 DEGREES
89.99 DEGREES
91.1 DEGREES
91.0001 DEGREES

BUT I CAN'T EVER GET TO 90 DEGREES
I CAN NEVER GET THE RIGHT ANGLE
THIS MUST BE... ANGLE HELL

Greedy Raider

Writing a story about my time in math class