Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Tycoon

6,250 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
sweatdrop Sorry for sounding like a lazy imbecile but I need help with minor problem. You see ever since I was the age four I always wanted to be involved in making cartoons. At age seven I wanted to start producing graphic novels and comics of my own creation but I was enable to access to equipment that would be good just for that. (Also I should mention I was dumb and lacked the skills). So now here I am at the age of 16 with a brand new Cintiq 13hd but for a month now I've been incapable of finding a good software for comic/graphic novel creation. So I'm here today to ask the Gaia community what is a good software for making these things. Since this is the most artsy community I know.
Note: My art style use heavy influence from Japanese anime (mainly Final Fantasy, so all my designs have obvious and very distinguishable hair styles "yes" wink and has the bold coloring straight from a Sonic Comic. Regardless of that minor fact though I produce books for the more adult demographic. *There's no nudity, just adult situations and language but the comic series has serious adult humor, while all the Novels have a more story driven basis.* So no basic early learners bullshit applications for small children.Only advance software that actually doesn't do that premade panel template. I hate that crap and I keep running into it, I wanna make my own panels with there own unique designs.* Also I'm not trying to buy something deathly expensive (As if the Cintiq wasn't enough), so the price range should fit from $0- $50/$75 bucks.
*As for a reward to the first person to give me a tolerable software, I'm still thinking on it. Hey, just remember now the better and cheaper the software, the more generous I'll be with a reward.* pirate

Friendly Tycoon

6,250 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Done and the 250000 went to Dark Pollution

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers