Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I have been working on my comic for some time now and I'm finally creating a website for my comic. I want to know if anyone wants to have an affiliation with me - I will have a section in my website where I link out to other people's webcomic or website.
Please PM me or note me on DA
ZerahOblibious
So I have been working on my comic for some time now and I'm finally creating a website for my comic. I want to know if anyone wants to have an affiliation with me - I will have a section in my website where I link out to other people's webcomic or website.

Good luck! What kind of comics do u make?
ZerahOblibious
That link totally didn't work for me... I had to copy and past your name n'stuff... that link told me that I had no note selected.

Also I'm going to go and check you out on deviant... I'm working on making a smackjeeves website for mine.

Edit: nope copypast didn't work either... I'll try to find you.
EquusLibra
ZerahOblibious

Good luck! What kind of comics do u make?

I make manga style comic. Its a Adventure Fantasy story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games