Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry if I spelled it wrong, my Romanji is rusty and my comp doesn't do hirigana or katakana. Basically, a dojinshi is a fan created manga using pre-existing characters, similar to a fan fiction but done in pictures. I've created a sequel to the anime series Noir as a dojinshi, and I'm interested in knowing if anyone would actually read it here. Any Noir fans out there?
Rune Traverse
Sorry if I spelled it wrong, my Romanji is rusty and my comp doesn't do hirigana or katakana. Basically, a dojinshi is a fan created manga using pre-existing characters, similar to a fan fiction but done in pictures. I've created a sequel to the anime series Noir as a dojinshi, and I'm interested in knowing if anyone would actually read it here. Any Noir fans out there?
Yes! I would love to read your Noir fic. whee I'm a fan of the serie.
Yay! *does a happy dance* At least one person, lol. Thanks, Yu. *kicks her scanner to make it work again* xd
Bumpu. *hums Cante per Me under her breath*
Bumpu. *makes mental note to add a poll later today*
Where is this url for this doujinshi? Still scanning?
Yup - I want it as close to the original art as possible, so I'm doing reference pages for myself, gun shots, the whole bit. sweatdrop xd
*bumps again for interest*
*whispering* Hey... whee *shhhhh*

don't keep bumping, some people might get mad. Personally, I don't care... besides, those noir fans will read this msg regardless if you bump or not.
*raised eyebrow* Really? Thanks for the tip. *curses her scanner* Damnit, I know my brother hooked you up, so why won't you work?
Please,

Don't worry about bumping this post.... when you're ready with your scans, just post your URL. All the fans will come out of the wood work to read this doujin. whee

I'm willing to wait...and thanks in advance for the scans! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces