Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hi, I'm looking for someone to help with drawing a comic or even just some concept art for a pokemon comic. I'm in the middle of three projects, an animated series, a movie and a comic, but my hands are to shaky to ever draw anything decent.

((that's why I'm doing digital animation, easier to fix my mistakes))

The comic however i'd like to be drawn. If you are up for it let me know. i'll give you some of the details of the story and what not. If you'd do it for free because you think it would be fun or for other reasons, that's great and I'd love you and your company forever, other wise I'm sure we could work something out in the sense of compensation

Magnetic Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I have all the stories fleshed out and so the actual comic won't be the same as the game if you are worried about it being a straight forward one location to the next.

Also, if you don't know what a nuzlock challenge is, just go ahead and ask. it's just a set of personal rules you can apply to a play through of pokemon to make it a bit more challenging and immerse your self more

Magnetic Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
only a bump
Sweet! I'm currently working on my own Pokemon inspired comic series!
I'd lend a hand, but right now college, work, and my own miniscule project are wearing me out! gonk
Much luck to you for finding somebody! If I wrap up my own thing pretty soon I'll send a PM your way. I've just found a deep love for drawing the pokemon world. It's crazy fun.

Magnetic Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
they are awesome, and thanks for the consideration smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers