• Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,025 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
And this is the beginning of a comic I never finished the story to... but I'd be willing to finish it if anyone was intrigued.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
I actually quite like that. and am curious as to wher ethe second goes O.O

in fact it reminds me a little of the weirdness of Lenore with kind of the style of ...amy? the chick with the black cats

and on that note, that's my only suggestion, if you get into that comic with the weird girl XD id try to change up her image a little just have her stand out so shes not just another dark haired girl with dark clothes doing strange things. (don't get me wrong but I think you could push something else)

better to stand out, then blend in and be forgotten.

nice really tho for me, you've caught my attention

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,025 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Static Sludge
I actually quite like that. and am curious as to where the second goes O.O

in fact it reminds me a little of the weirdness of Lenore with kind of the style of ...amy? the chick with the black cats

and on that note, that's my only suggestion, if you get into that comic with the weird girl XD id try to change up her image a little just have her stand out so shes not just another dark haired girl with dark clothes doing strange things. (don't get me wrong but I think you could push something else)

Thank you. smile She's actually me, my name is Trish. It was a comic I created about myself and a few other people I knew who made good muses for amusing. That's my natural hair colour and go to hair style; and clothes. I could definitely jazz her up but she's gotta wear black. smile With my natural hair colour I've been compared to Samara from the ring so I'd like to keep my character looking creepy, and true to my natural state. ^_^

I've never heard of Lenore/Amy before I'll have to look her up, she sounds like me. Loves cats and looks creepy.

I actually wrote this comic quite a few years ago (perhaps 10) but I think if I update the look of the drawing style perhaps I could save it and turn it into a webcomic/comic book.

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
paradoxdish
Static Sludge

Thank you. smile She's actually me, my name is Trish. It was a comic I created about myself and a few other people I knew who made good muses for amusing. That's my natural hair colour and go to hair style; and clothes. I could definitely jazz her up but she's gotta wear black. smile With my natural hair colour I've been compared to Samara from the ring so I'd like to keep my character looking creepy, and true to my natural state. ^_^

I've never heard of Lenore/Amy before I'll have to look her up, she sounds like me. Loves cats and looks creepy.

I actually wrote this comic quite a few years ago (perhaps 10) but I think if I update the look of the drawing style perhaps I could save it and turn it into a webcomic/comic book.

this is why I recommend altering the image some, just so no body thinks your trying to make it similar to Emily the strange (not amy lawl)
as far as writing yourself in aas a character n all, good luck I guess? idk much about that type of writing since I don't do comics like that. just my opinion. have fun!

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,025 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Static Sludge
paradoxdish
Static Sludge

this is why I recommend altering the image some, just so no body thinks your trying to make it similar to Emily the strange (not amy lawl)
as far as writing yourself in aas a character n all, good luck I guess? idk much about that type of writing since I don't do comics like that. just my opinion. have fun!

Ahhh curses!. I guess I'll rethink my clothing design/art for it in that case. It'll be interesting and fun to write myself in. It's really just for fun. smile

Beloved Sex Symbol

I like it emotion_awesome

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,025 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Yami Pharaoh Duel King
I like it emotion_awesome

Thank you biggrin I made it around 10 years ago. XD I should really get around to finishing the story/ redrawing it. I'm going to try investing in some comic paper with pre drawn panels. ^_^

Hilarious Gaian

5,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hilarious Gaian

5,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hilarious Gaian

5,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lol i love it

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,025 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
alexthefearsome
Cool ears

What ears? O_O

Hilarious Gaian

5,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Your elf ears

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,025 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
alexthefearsome
Your elf ears

Ooooooh! Sank you sank you! 4laugh Elf ears are supa cute!

Hilarious Gaian

5,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Your welcome i have a anime character who's a elf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers