Welcome to Gaia! ::

Summary:

Avish has spent most of his life in a living hell. He was born unto a beautiful mother and an abusive father. When he was 4, his mother was murdered. Avish's father was tried, and was found not guilty. The father re-married. So, for 8 more years, he had to live with an abusive father, and a drunk mother. He was gifted, and somehow kept his sense of morals and sanity. When he was 12, he finally ran away. His parents didn't care, so no one looked for him. Eventually, he found himself in an orphanage. 3 years he spent there, until one day, in a turn of event involving a bizarre creature attacking the orphanage, he unlocked a strange power inside of him, making him stronger. His hands, there seemed to be more of them. His strength doubled, tripled even. Then, he was adopted by his new mother, Reed, age 24. Even after he was adopted, more creatures kept appearing. Now, he and any allies he finds along the way must somehow stop an ominous force that creates these creatures and strips him of his childhood. This is his story. He is Avish, and he has 38 Hands.

This manga is inspired mostly off of Hindu mythology, you will understand after I post some of the character bios.
Avish Nawfa
Blood Type: AB+
Hair Color: Redish-Orange
Eye Color: Green
Description: Medium build. Has right side-burn larger than the left. Has left bang covering the left eye. The main character of the manga.
Based off of: Shiva, the Hindu god of destruction. One of the three of the Hindu Trinity.

Reed Nawfa
Blood Type: A-
Hair Color: Grayish-Violet
Eye Color: Blue
Description: Has straight, dome like hair-do that stays at ear length. Has a slight tan. Avish's adoptive mother
Based off of: A deer from a Hindu myth that raised a young son-to-be emperor who was abandoned.

Judge
Blood Type: n/a
Hair Color: Bald(XD)
Eye Color: Black(He's got beady eyes)
Description: Resembles a yellow Kirby with a referee outfit on(Striped pants and baseball cap). Pants cover where the mouth should be.....
Based off of: No-one, for a while. Then I found out Shiva had an assistant. Nandi, the bull. He could take Shiva anywhere in the blink of an eye.

Hanuke Yamazaru
Blood Type: B-
Hair Color: Reddish-brown
Description: Likes to have his hair spiked. Slight anime otaku. Gains power over lightning and storms after having a run-in with Omen.
Based off of: Hanuman, a hinud monkey deity with flight and powers of lightning.

Tori Tandoku
Blood Type: B+
Hair Color: Black
Description: Has normal styled hair. Wears a head band with a feather, due to obsession with native americans. Gains power over wind and speed in a situation similar to that of Hanuke's.
Based off of: Garuda, the Hindu eagle deity who could easily race the wind god and win.

Mattou Hajikeru
Blood Type: AB-
Hair Color: Green
Description: Slightly spiked hair. For some reason, hates Avish but isn't a bad guy. Has powers over pure energy and the ability to expand it. Seemingly has had said powers for a while.......
Based off of: Vishnu, the preserver. Destined to blindly compete against Shiva. The third of the hindu trinity.

Perido Habari
Blood Type: A+
Hair Color: Blonde ( rolleyes )
Description: Has straight, shoulder length hair. Has powers over jewels and the ability to conjour and propel them(at any size, of course) ever since her grandmother gave her an old bracelet. Has a crush on Avish.
Based off of: Pavarti, Shiva's wife.

IRL Gekko

Comic creators subforum neutral
Phoenix315

....I never saw it. @_@
Shin Setsuzoku
Phoenix315

....I never saw it. @_@
Yeah, it's one of the newer forums.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=105
It's a subforum of Art Discussion.
That's pretty cool! Very original. wink
Im yeah, it seems fine but id like to see your art.
Dark Portrait
Shin Setsuzoku
Phoenix315

....I never saw it. @_@

Well, it's not drawn yet, isn't scanned, and this is just the summary/bios section for it. It isn't counted as art yet...
Sorry, I have great ideas, but I just can't draw them. I'm getting tips from the best, so 38 Hands may be around sooner than you think.
Shin Setsuzoku
Dark Portrait
Shin Setsuzoku
Phoenix315

....I never saw it. @_@

Well, it's not drawn yet, isn't scanned, and this is just the summary/bios section for it. It isn't counted as art yet...
One of the purposes of Comic Creators is to discuss storylines. Another purpose is to get comments about your comic ideas. Your thread falls under both of those categories. Just read the sticky in the CC forum.

Shameless Enabler

i think it sounds cool! 3nodding
Sounds cool. Never thought about something like that before. biggrin
Well, I'm glad everyone likes my ideas. mrgreen
I definitly like the idea! Hee heee...this is now one of my subscribed threads. smile
I'd buy it, but beware of evil agents. Nice story too, it's original, nice characters good plot, and it's rare (if not non-exsistant) to find a Hindu based anime/manga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff