Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am looking for a writing buddy or buddies. I have been working on a story for over a year now and I would really like someone who I can talk ideas out with, help maybe write out some scenes and just help me work through writer's block. I just think writing would be more fun if I had someone to write with. I'm open to new ideas and changes.

It is written through the perspective of the main character, Katharine Watson who finds her life turned upside down when she is kidnapped by a mysterious stranger named Adam Kane, who is revealed to be not only once a member of elite Top Secret Special Forces, but also has a dangerous secret of his own.

Katharine or Kate as she prefers to be called grew up in a high class life style. She attends a privet boarding schooling in the mountains of upstate New York. Kate's parents try to run her life and expect her to be the best in everything she does. Kate's Dad works high up in the Governor (And has some control over the special force group.) Kate hates her life and can't take the constant presser of trying to live up to her parent's high expectations.

Adam grew up as an orphan, moving between countless foster homes and orphanages. He enlisted in the service and became a well tuned machine, and one of the best snipers they'd ever seen. However Adam has always kept one thing to himself. That he is a freak. He has telekinesis, the power to move things with his mind. Growing up Adam tried to hide his powers, in the service he used his powers to help with his missions, but to great caution as to make sure no one saw.

After Adam starts getting these terrible headaches and loses control of his powers. Adam begins to think that the government is using his unit as guinea pigs. After the last mission goes awry, that is the final straw and because Adam this bad habit of running away from his problems. He just ups and leaves in the middle of the mission. Now the government wants their property back, Adam.

Kate happens to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time and gets caught up in Adam’s mess. He takes her thinking he is saving her life. Kate on the other hand thinks that Adam is kidnapping her.
Still looking

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
lost-nomad07
Still looking

i might be interested...pm me and we can talk more. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff