Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Consumer

I've been working on (creating characters, plot, ideas, notes ect.) a story for a little over a year, and was going to start it a month or two ago but my ex girlfriend still has my typewritter, so I've set it aside for a little longer than I wanted. My spelling and grammar are pretty good, but not exactly perfect. I've got more than a few ideas, but I'd like someone to write it with me. If interested please either reply here or inbox me.

A little about me

My real name is Jake. I'm 21 years old, and I live in Upstate New York (About 40 minutes from Canada). I like to write sci fi and horror, and my favorite author is Stephen King.

I hope to hear from somebody soon, I'd really like to start this soon and would love a partner to write it with! Any questions about me or my story idea, feel free to ask.

Tipsy Consumer

Whatcha got in mind?

Tipsy Consumer

Cannibalistic Ego
Whatcha got in mind?

The name of the game is zombie survival smile interested? If not Ive got another idea about a town being slowly harvested and thralled by aliens (sort of like The Tommyknockers) but Id rather do the zombie survival. I've got it a little more put together than the alien idea. So, whaddya say? Interested? smile
Parabyss
Cannibalistic Ego
Whatcha got in mind?

The name of the game is zombie survival smile interested? If not Ive got another idea about a town being slowly harvested and thralled by aliens (sort of like The Tommyknockers) but Id rather do the zombie survival. I've got it a little more put together than the alien idea. So, whaddya say? Interested? smile

Sure, why not. =D

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
So...I read Zombie and fell in love....

Okay not really but I'm a sucker for anything zombie related. Need any help?

Tipsy Consumer

HiddenConfines
So...I read Zombie and fell in love....

Okay not really but I'm a sucker for anything zombie related. Need any help?

I like how you think razz Im a sucker for all things zombiecidal. Me and Cannibalistic Ego already started (well I've only wrote the first "chapter" so far so there's still plenty of room for ideas and a third writer in, so welcome aboard smile hopfully three people wont be too confusing, we'll all figure it out, no worries. Inbox me for the plot and character list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff