Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I've recently gotten back into writing one of my novels and I am looking for someone who is perhaps
in the same position, to be my buddy, offer advice, share our works and just be there for each other as friends.
I know this is a little brief, but I would love to discuss further details over PM/this thread and get to know anyone interested.
(But please don't reply if you are not serious, I've had too many people bail on me in these past years.)

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I would love to be a writing buddy. I've had many people bail on me to...I'm starting to think I smell or something lol
Snowblazer

And I would love to get to know you and see if we have common ground. ^^ Is it the smell of success? Or maybe intimidation?

Melodious Singing

13,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
Dont forget me! Im in the same situation as you. Though im concentraiting more on my lyrics. Ive been trying to get back into my writting. My RL best friend is always therre for me as I ma her, since shes in the middle of writting a nivel right now she has been working on for years.
Though I have MANY RL issues and haituses. Id still liek to be here for ou and help you and support ect :] i, not always here but when I am ill do my best for you!
Irreplaceable Flower

Aw. <3 I'd love to have your help, flower~ If you don't mind bouncing ideas with me?

Melodious Singing

13,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Clasela
Irreplaceable Flower

Aw. <3 I'd love to have your help, flower~ If you don't mind bouncing ideas with me?
Splendid! And fear not, i do not steal other peoples works of ....art and so forth! Because i am confident in my abilities and creativity and have the most unique and pleasing ideas 3nodding im a very tough critic to please, if it doesnt please me, i dont do it xD
Feel free to send PMs darliiiiin heart
Irreplaceable Flower

I have complete and utter faith in you dear friend. ^^ Actually, I have a chapter of a novella I had begun to write for fun a few months back. I'd like to start writing that again, on the side. If you'd like to have a quick read, the first chapter is quite short. You may like it. But it hasn't been edited yet. ^^

Melodious Singing

13,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Clasela
Irreplaceable Flower

I have complete and utter faith in you dear friend. ^^ Actually, I have a chapter of a novella I had begun to write for fun a few months back. I'd like to start writing that again, on the side. If you'd like to have a quick read, the first chapter is quite short. You may like it. But it hasn't been edited yet. ^^
Lol thats fine! I dont edit my stuff for some time haha. Send it my way :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces