The Hunger Games [Action] 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Night World / The Secret Circle [Supernatural] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Shy Seeker

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
          Alright.. the title mostly says it all. I have a MAJOR writers block (practically over a week now) and have been dying to write something.. So, if anybody could please spare a dash of imagination into my head and give me anything to work off of.. I'll love you forever.

Honestly, I'm taking anything here as long as it has a plot D:

Also, if you could tell me something you enjoy to read, (like action/fantasy/a type of character/etc.) I'd really appreciated it. I want to write novels when I grow older.. so any feedback would be wanted as well.

Excuse my poor grammar/literature.. I feel so fried. Been trying to think of a story like, ALL DAY. (Yes, this is how a nerdette spends her Saturdays) I think it might be a slow killer to all writers.

Shy Seeker

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shy Seeker

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shy Seeker

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shy Seeker

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shy Seeker

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Um... something just to work off of? Hmm... Okay, would this work?
Kevin Jacobs was a normal teenager living a normal life… until Rhoda Livens literally fell into his life! Rhoda’s quiet, a little naïve, and an immortal on the run from a crazy scientist out to get eternal life. Kevin’s only worry used to be how to get the school prom queen to go out with him… now he has to save a quirky, lovable girl from not only her past… but from herself!
This is one of my old ideas that I couldn't get started right, so if you want to use it and change names, I'm good with that! XD
And for book recommendations, if you're into fantasy, I recommend the Circle of Magic series by Tamora Pierce. Anything by Tamora Pierce is good, but I really liked that series.

Shy Seeker

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
MadBlossom Torsorosy
Um... something just to work off of? Hmm... Okay, would this work?
Kevin Jacobs was a normal teenager living a normal life… until Rhoda Livens literally fell into his life! Rhoda’s quiet, a little naïve, and an immortal on the run from a crazy scientist out to get eternal life. Kevin’s only worry used to be how to get the school prom queen to go out with him… now he has to save a quirky, lovable girl from not only her past… but from herself!
This is one of my old ideas that I couldn't get started right, so if you want to use it and change names, I'm good with that! XD
And for book recommendations, if you're into fantasy, I recommend the Circle of Magic series by Tamora Pierce. Anything by Tamora Pierce is good, but I really liked that series.

Whoa, I actually wrote something like this before :'D aha except for the main hero wasn't mortal either.. aha thats kinda cool someone thinks the same thing. . w.
thank you for your thoughts ~ ! and I'll have to check out Tamora Pierce!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff