Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Humorist

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
By far I've written 5 stories.
I have written two of them with a buddy on this website and I would like to start with a new partner to see some more new interesting ideas and learn from them!
I think the new experience might be worth it.
Anybody up to writing with me?
If you're posting, name the genre you like to write with me!
Thank you!
^_^
Do you have a samples page, dear?

I'm looking for someone to write a fanfiction story with.
The purpose is to get more activity on my fanfiction.net account. When it comes to updating stories there I am an awful laze. I always find it easier to work with someone else, alternating every chapter or so. And you would get proper credit of course in what ever form you find to be fitting.

Obviously it would work based on a fandom.
I'm not really into anime/manga but I have an aclectic taste for the things we gaians tend to like.
So.
Lemme know if you're interested.
<3

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
Hello, Dear.I might be a tad bit late, as this was posted a little while ago, but I'm here if you're still looking.I can write fantasy, science fiction, mystery, historic fiction (as long as it's an interesting topic) and just about everything else... except fanfic. I don't do fanfic.Or most forms of sappy teen drama.I am a extremely literate, a great editor, and not afraid of helpful criticism.If your interested, send a message my way. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff