This is kind of like those "whodunnit" games, but since those were utterly destroyed, then I am making a new one.

This one takes place on an island in the Carribean. You are on vacation there with 10 other people and the captain of the charter airplane. One morning, someone finds the captains hut of fire and he was burned alive. A fire detective(muah) states it as arceny, but cannot describe the arcenist because there was no witnesses. It's up to you to find the arcenist murderer before they come after you. The last three guests will guess who they think the murderer is ny PMing me.
There will be no:

gaining up on each other
no guesses before three people are left
no godmoding/ spirits comming back from the dead, if this happens you will be banned and ignored.
And mostly there will be no grumpiness, I like happiness!

You may be suspicious, in fact, I encourage it, if no one is making it look like the murderer then they will never be found out and you won't win the 2.5k prize!!

If you wish to be the murderer PM me ASAP and I will choose one once everyone is accounted for. I would like a desciptive intro to your character, no magic please, this is modern day!
Happy Running For Your Lives!!!