Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Please be sure to post any ideas you have for an EI in the thread so they can be put up for poll later ^_^

Sure thing! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Maybe later... 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Gold! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

I'm not a very good storymaker... sweatdrop

Striking Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Welp, since no one has any ideas as of yet, here is an older design I was working on at one point:

User Image
User Image

Striking Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would like to re-open this thread officially

(If at all possible)

Monstrous Merman

I'm here~
To at least... try and help anyway XD

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I am here c: I am not a very good writer but I want to come up with some ideas or maybe some thoughts that other people can run with.

One thing I'd love to try and do is this sort of epic saga where several EIs are working together towards a story idea.

Striking Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yay ^_^ What would really help at the moment is getting the word out. It died the first time because there wasn't enough support. I'll see what I can do about possibly setting up a contest or two. I'm kind of cash poor, but I'll see what I can pull together.

@Sheshira: Ah, so kind of like the Rosumund/Ciel items? I could see a few separate EIs that represent different characters in the same story, or possibly doing a few different EIs that are like different books in a series.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Spork Faerie
Yay ^_^ What would really help at the moment is getting the word out. It died the first time because there wasn't enough support. I'll see what I can do about possibly setting up a contest or two. I'm kind of cash poor, but I'll see what I can pull together.

@Sheshira: Ah, so kind of like the Rosumund/Ciel items? I could see a few separate EIs that represent different characters in the same story, or possibly doing a few different EIs that are like different books in a series.

Yes this c: I think it'd be such a great way of getting a creative story out there but also different genres of stories like a sweeping romance, fantasy, apocalyptic survival story etc.

Striking Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sheshira
Spork Faerie

Yes this c: I think it'd be such a great way of getting a creative story out there but also different genres of stories like a sweeping romance, fantasy, apocalyptic survival story etc.

Mmm... possibly if we tied everything together with a common theme. Would be interesting if we had a character that embodies a different genre each and had them interact, but that might be a bit big to start sweatdrop

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Spork Faerie
Sheshira
Spork Faerie

Mmm... possibly if we tied everything together with a common theme. Would be interesting if we had a character that embodies a different genre each and had them interact, but that might be a bit big to start sweatdrop

It would be but I was thinking along the lines of a murder mystery where we've got different EIs representing the help, the detective, the members of the party, (maybe just have one to represent each group and each week the detective interviews a different member of the party/ the help and at the end it's revealed who the culprit was...)

Or something like that...

Striking Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sheshira
It would be but I was thinking along the lines of a murder mystery where we've got different EIs representing the help, the detective, the members of the party, (maybe just have one to represent each group and each week the detective interviews a different member of the party/ the help and at the end it's revealed who the culprit was...)

Or something like that...

Mmm... that could be interesting... We could even pull a Clue and have multiple endings. If a few people started working on story and character concepts, it could work.

Snack

Cool thread!

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items