Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to my co-author search.

I'm playing_juliet and I just joined the site. (But I've been lurking around for the past few days to learn a little more about the site.) One of my friends showed me the site a while back but I've been doing life-things so joining Gaia was put on hold for a bit. Until now! And during my creepy lurking around the site, I stumbled up this lovely forum and thought, "Hey, I've been looking to collaborate on a story! I'll make a threa to see what it turns up!" And now we're both here.

Now, down to business.

I'm looking for more than just a collaboration on a story. I'm looking for someone that I can do multiple collaborations with, a partner-in-crime if that's what you choose to call it. I want to create a world with you that we can write interconnecting stories about.

But before I get ahead of myself, I want to say I'm a little rusty at writing and haven't written anything that decent in a while. (I've been plagued by writer's block.) So, I do ask for a bit of patience. I will always work to get better and perfect the craft of writing.

I also work and my schedule is always changing. I come online at least once a day if I have a chance. Usually, once I'm out of work, I'm online until I go to bed. But I do have a life off the internet as I'm sure you do as well. I just hope that you'll understand if I disappear for a day or two. I will try not to do that but I can't make any promises, only a promise to try.

Since that's out of the way, I guess I should tell you a little about what kind of things I'm into. Well, I love fantasy. I prefer urban fantasy but I've been known to dabble in high fantasy. I like the supernatural but there are too many vampires and werewolves running around so I would like to stay away from that. I haven't tried writing any sci-fi but I do love the genre. Given all that, I do still like slice-of-life stories. Basically, I like a lot of things.

And that's my problem. I like too many things and I don't know what I really want to do and what I like best. So I have no idea what kind of world I want to create. All I know is that I want an original universe and world to play in. And I need your help.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
Hello ^_^ you can call me dragon.... ive ben looking for someone to write with, and wouldn't mind writing with you because i love fantasy books, especially if they intertwine.... lol im not sure wat to say, but im a beginner writer... biggrin
ilovedragons989
Hello ^_^ you can call me dragon.... ive ben looking for someone to write with, and wouldn't mind writing with you because i love fantasy books, especially if they intertwine.... lol im not sure wat to say, but im a beginner writer... biggrin

Beginner writer is fine. I'm sure I have a lot of room to grow, myself. smile

What kind of fantasy are you into?

Aged Explorer

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hi there I'm looking for a 'team mate' as it were myself. I kind of already have a world in progress but can help you with yours? If your still hunting drop me a PM I'm committed to being online at least once a day although I have only just returned to this profile.

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hiya! My name is Jess. I've been looking for a partner for a while. I get the feeling we could work out well. Anyway, shoot me a PM or just quote me if you're interested. c:

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
Beginner writer is fine. I'm sure I have a lot of room to grow, myself. smile

What kind of fantasy are you into?

pretty much any fantasy i can get into, only i really really like ones about demons and angels.. not sure why ^_^ sweatdrop

Greedy Dabbler

Are you still looking for a partner, by any chance? I'm in the market for a discussion partner regarding fiction craft.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff