Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello~

If you're a yaoi writer who's interested in making a little gold with your epix skillz, you've come to the right place!

I'm Corwin and in desperate need of a writer. I've started more projects than I can ever hope to finish in any sort of lifetime and I'm completely swamped. With multiple Fanfiction accounts on top of a suffering little Fictionpress story, I'm in way over my head. Add in my awful procrastination habit and my ever-mounting school work, and you've a got a recipe for failure.

This is where I'm hoping you can come in.

I'm looking for a writer who can help me pick up where my work has left off! But don't worry, I'm not looking for a copy-writer (haha, get it?), I just want someone who has the drive and ability to put my jumbled outlines into a coherent and cohesive chapter. I don't need a writer with amazing writing prowess or awesome grammatical skills or outrageous ideas, I only want a person who can flesh out an already built skeleton. Don't bother about making it pretty, I just want it to resemble a body. Let me worry about the niceties and tiny details.

I'm asking for a chapter from you in exchange for gold! You can just do a chapter or commit to the story and help me finish out the entire thing (whatever floats your boat).

The story I'm asking for help on is this:

Please Don't Leave Me: When Kaleb Moore was ten years old, he and his friends got lost in a mental institution. There he met one of the schizophrenic patients. How was he to know that that clinically insane boy would develop an 'emotional attachment' to him?

Tiny preview/Sample of my writing is here.
What I Need From You:

*Not shy/unafraid to ask questions!
*Able to stomach the thought of me taking their work for Gold and butchering it to pieces, then gluing it back together into an entirely different kind of beast.
*Be able to put out a new chapter (5,000 words) every two to four weeks This is negotiable, I'm an easy person.
*Be accessible! I want to be able to get ahold of you, whether by Email, Instant Messenger, or Text messaging.
*Be friendly and open to criticism! Do not be afraid to give criticism!

What You'll Get From Me:

I will offer you two ways of payment, you can have one or the other
1k+ for every 500 words or 10k+ for every chapter

As I've said, everything is negotiable to a reasonable point so if you're unsure feel free to ask!

If you're interested at all please use this code in a reply with all the info. This by no means holds you to any obligations, simply fill out the form and I'll give you anymore information at the contact you leave.

Name:
Desired amount per chapter:
Estimated time to write a 5,000 word chapter:
Desired contact (PM, e-mail, IM, Text):
Writing sample:

I'm uber-grateful to anyone who is willing to offer their services and it would be highly appreciated if you would drop me a line here with the above code! I'll contact you ASAP!
May be interested... I'll get back to you.
Name: Bianca
Desired amount per chapter: I guess anywhere from 3000-5000 words...if that is what you mean. But I can do 5000 if needed.
Estimated time to write a 5,000 word chapter: A week at best. At worst, perhaps two.
Desired contact: e-mail (silvia_windy@yahoo.com)
Writing sample: short snippet

~I don't really have much of my writing on the computer that isn't fan fiction, so the sample isn't exactly my best writing.
Name: MissKittenGore (Also known as Dani)
Desired amount per chapter: 5k
Estimated time to write a 5,000 word chapter: a day to a week. depending on my schedule.
Desired contact (PM, e-mail, IM, Text): Atm. PM.
Writing sample: Will be sent in a PM.

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Is there a plot?

SmallSoaps's King

Devoted Friend

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
Name: EternalRaine323 (Please, call me Izzy)
Desired amount per chapter: I can go as low as 2k. I'm not too worried about the gold, really.
Estimated time to write a 5,000 word chapter: 2 to 3 days tops.
Desired contact (PM, e-mail, IM, Text): IM or text (Please PM me for both of these as I'm not comfortable posting them where everyone can see)
Writing sample: Chapter One of my novel (It's really really rough. i can give you a better sample if this one isn't good enough.)

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I am The Compendium
Is there a plot?
Name: cutebambi108 although I prefer to be called Clare)
Desired amount per chapter: whatever. I really dont care about what Ill get out of it, I just love writing and Id love to help you out.
Estimated time to write a 5000 word chapter: about two weeks.
Contact info: PM, IM, or email CMMcKay@q.com)
Writing sample: ill send it in a PM.
Name: Deryck
Desired amount per chapter: 5k
Estimated time to write a 5,000 word chapter: 3-5 days because of school
Desired contact (PM, e-mail, IM, Text): PM or email- screw_pain_and_love@hotmail.com
Writing sample: will send in pm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces