This is the third time I'm restarting..... My partners disappeared again. Ok.... If you wanna work on it, make sure you can work on it and not leave me. Please be semi-literate.

This story is about a girl who is part-bird. She was captured from her home in the Amazon rain forest and locked in a zoo. This is about how she meets a boy and how he helps her escape.

The main character is named Clarissa, and she is my character.

Name: Clarissa
Appearance: looks human, except for her wings, claws on her hands, silver teeth, and ivory horns on the top of her head. (her horns don't grow very long, since she was born with a defect that prevents them from growing, so they are only about two inches long.)
Height: 5 foot 3 inches
Build: muscular, but still feminine
Skin color: pale tan
Wing color: changes from gold to blood-red
Hair color: auburn
Eye color: cobalt blue
Typical outfit: black corset and red skirt
Location: Point defiance zoo and aquarium (between the camel rides and Wild Wonders outdoor theater) Zoo Map
Living conditions: Comfortable pen, pool, large fake trees, fake rock shelter, fake waterfall, room to fly, gets four meals a day, is fed berries, mangoes, chicken, and rice.
Backstory: Clarissa was the daughter of the leaders of her tribe. She grew up learning to fight and survive on her own. She was engaged to a prince of another tribe, and she was kidnapped the night of her wedding. She was put in a zoo and is now on display. She hates being there and often escapes to her rock shelter, where there is a corner she hides. She wishes she could escape, and she spends her time thinking of ways to escape and playing in the trees. She is very lonely and wishes to be back home. ( she is one of the Fallen Angels, or Lapsis Angelus)