Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Hi! Little Moyashi here!

Let me tell you about myself!

I am a fan of literature and any kind. I love reading poems, books, manga (if that counts...but I doubt it. Perhaps more on drawing side?) and obviously writing as well. When I get older, I would like to be a writer or something in the literature area. My teachers say my poems are good and my writing as well. My sensory details are great, and all that good stuff but I guess for a 9th grader. I'm currently 14, moving on 15. I want to improve my skills, get better, learn more things. I even have some ideas in my head that might make for a good plot in a book but they're rather personal and I would just share them with my Writing...master...teacher person thing...you know what I mean.
I've only done rping so far though. If you want samples, just PM me or just stalk me and go in my posts section if you know how. It's quite simple, really.

Like the subject of this topic says, I want someone to educate me more of the arts of writing. Someone skilled in literature. Perhaps we could RP together and you could give me tips of how to be better, write more, and things like that. There are a few areas where I am having trouble on though.

Anyone interested in taking me in? :3

Dapper Dabbler

I would love to role play with you to help you out if you would like :3

Dapper Dabbler

Gloomy_Lilly

Are you skilled in the literature area? c:
Oooh- I should add that in!
Little Moyashi
Gloomy_Lilly

Yes I am. I took several creative writing classes and 2 poetry classes and aced all :3

Dapper Dabbler

Gloomy_Lilly
Little Moyashi
Gloomy_Lilly

Yes I am. I took several creative writing classes and 2 poetry classes and aced all :3

Awesome!
Hello, Master! XD
Erm, aside from my eccentricity, I probably tell you I have to go soon so how about we start tomorrow?
Little Moyashi
Gloomy_Lilly
Little Moyashi
Gloomy_Lilly

Awesome!
Hello, Master! XD
Erm, aside from my eccentricity, I probably tell you I have to go soon so how about we start tomorrow?

That's fine by me just pm me tomorrow when you get on :3
Have a good night.

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Are you still wanting any more teachers? I'm currently taking an independent writing session"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff