Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok I have a really good idea for a movie but I need some one to A. flesh it out and B. write a script (because I suck at scripts) and it may not ever come to being made into a movie but stilll I'd like some imput! If you think you can help me PM and we'll work something out!

The Story...
Ok spiderman three is being made.... And people are going ape over trying to find copies of the first edition of the first ever comic of spiderman! Our anti-heroes (the main characters) are a group of comic books geeks who own (between them) a copy of this most hallowed comic book... and they want to cash in! But they don't want to split the money from the comic untill it will make ALOT of money! So inorder to boost the price of this book they decide to kill Stan Lee... The movie is about comic geeks trying to kil the father of modern comics! Sweet huh? So any sugestions?
That is ..funny.

Hard to pull off since you are going for a very niche audience. I'm not a huge fan of comics and don't care for spidermen as much as I did when I was 12. But it sounds really ...strange.
Something about it really reminds me of a Kevin Smith flick.
HelterSkelterX
Something about it really reminds me of a Kevin Smith flick.

perhaps its the original idea, or the involvment of stan lee lol
But point being dose any one want to help me with it? With writing it I mean!
I might be interested if others join. I could be one of those "geek translators," or people who are geeks but are able to fit in with the mainstream as well. I watch the comic fanboys (and girls?) with an amused curiosity, and give them some tips here and there.
I'd help out, but I know nothing about Spiderman (well, next to nothing). I'm an X-Men fan all the way...
HelterSkelterX
I'd help out, but I know nothing about Spiderman (well, next to nothing). I'm an X-Men fan all the way...

Would you really need to know about Spiderman? I know a ton of stuff about that, but, is it really crucial to the story?

In other words, bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces