Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm writing a very comic/manga inspired story and many of the supporting characters and even some one-time antagonists will have special abilities. Sorta in the realm of like superpowers.

It's easy for me to just read a list of them off a wiki or some fan site for manga or comics, but I think asking you guys on here would be best. That way I can interact and ask for details or get some really interesting ideas I might not find anywhere else.

I like to think of it like the metahumans from DC comics, mutants from Marvel comics, or characters from countless manga series. So please suggest some ideas or concepts you may have for powers or abilities.

If you can, keep it relatively simple. Don't want to be over-the-top technical about things.
To give some background to my story, not every person in this world will have a special power/ability. This number isn't necessarily limited either. It all kinda depends, so multiple variations of the same power wouldn't be impossible.

Later on in the story, a way to extract and harness the ability will be discovered. Some of the people with the special abilities will be able to absorb stolen ones if they are compatible. This makes even simple powers evolve into more elaborate ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff