Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
So I am actively looking for aid making some interactive story chapters. Specifically I need help with the introduction and opening to it. I wish not to post the ideas here or what I have to work with here in the open, I do not want people to just come and take the idea themselves.

Now I am willing to pay these writers who do aid me, or consider it a tip for your efforts. If you are not sure what I mean by "interactive story" then think of some older goosebump books. At the end of a chapter it gave you some options of how to proceed the story, then told you what page to go to in order to continue your story. Now thanks to computers these come down to simple links that will put you to the next correct chapter.

I am personally good at doing the further chapters and the twists and turns the story can make. But I absolutely fail when it comes to grabbing the reader in the beginning with a good opening to set the details and everything.

If you are up for the task, post your interest here or send me a pm and label it "story" or something to let me know you are interested in aiding me. We will work out all details from there.

(and this is just to clarify, I am well out of school, so this is by no means me trying to get someone to do school work or even work work for me. This is simply me looking for aid on something I do in my spare time.)

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
still looking for aid
Malus-Servus
still looking for aid

I can give it a try, if you want to PM me the details.
I make no promises, but at the very least I can help get your creativity going.

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
m o h m o e
Malus-Servus
still looking for aid

I can give it a try, if you want to PM me the details.
I make no promises, but at the very least I can help get your creativity going.

hey, sorry, I was without power for a long time... kinda hard to update with that. Sure, send me a pm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff