I am seeking one final roleplay to add to my list. While I am not picky to how long the roleplay last, I am being a bit more rigid on content and expectations of a partner. I consider myself a literate writer, keen on outside discussion of possible plot developments and character interactions—as such, I’ve found that it increases the likelihood and desire to complete a plotline.

Frankly, I’ll be the first to admit that sometimes I just simply don’t want to write a post for a plot—often it is due to time constraints and other times I haven’t quite worked out what I want to occur next. I stick to this for the sole reason of avoiding filler posts and engaging in dynamic writing that pushes progression. The longest length of time I will let a thread rest is roughly seven days. This same courtesy is extended to you: I won’t bother you to post as procrastination is King in lives along with individual responsibilities.

As a writer, my greatest strengths and interests lie in: Preternatural, Dark Fantasy, and Complicated Slice-Of-Life. Very rarely will I do a thread that does not involve these elements. What I ask of my partner is for three simple things: Be willing to post a high character count. Most “literate partners” specify a length of 1,500-2,000—rarely am I challenged or pushed to do more and that is actually what I am looking for. A challenge, a partner that is so engaging and inspiring that I yearn to push further and further into fleshed out content. I'm searching for 3,000+. Be flexible and creative. Plots don’t always go the way we intend. Sometimes a character pops out of nowhere suddenly with a tale to weave. Make it interesting. I like surprises—in literary form anyway. Make me invest in our story and I will spin you gold. Be honest. I don’t need to know the dirty tidbits of your life—if you need a listening ear, I will be happy to provide—but let me know if you plan to leave for some time, are disinterested in the directions we are going, or frankly too burdened by obligations to give it full-steam. I will understand.

If you’ve made it thus far—you have my gratitude. Feel free to send a titled PM and we’ll pitch ideas back and forth until we come up with something amendable. Please note, I do retain the right to decline a roleplay offer. Otherwise, feel free to leave a blip in the chat below.