Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really want a partner to work on a collaboration project with over the summer to sharpen my writing skills as well as challenge them. I also would just like to have some fun! I have moderate to advanced writing skill but I won't lie grammar is a weakness. I do have a summer class but I will make every effort to check throughout the day for replies when possible. I would like it to play to one of my preferred genres which are: Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, and Scifi or a mix thereof. I don't have a plot line in mind, I figure we can bounce ideas off one another to decide all that. If you're interested please comment on this thread and tell me a little about yourself, you're writing experience, and what you're looking to get out of this project.
Sure. I'd like to collab with someone, see how it goes for my first time. I've been writing stories for about a few years now, but none of them are at a professional level yet. I would like to say I have great ideas, but that's just my own opinion. Those genres you named are what I usually like, except for the scifi. Tragedy in a story also peeks my attention. I hope to seek out advice to better my writing, and perhaps get more ideas for my stories, but it's mainly just to have fun.

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I would be interested in working on a summer project with you. I've been writing for fun for as long as I can remember. I like stories with some romance in them. I don't have any experience writing supernaturals but I have read a lot of books about them. My spelling and grammar is pretty good for the most part. Let me know if you're interested. smile

Generous Friend

if your interested in a RP.
here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out