Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halikyon's Waifu

Illuminated Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Hello, I'm a bit out of practice, and haven't role played in quiet some time, but I do enjoy coming up with creative ideas for stories. I find, that my own stories progress a lot more, after I challenge myself and set up goals. I like to build original worlds from the ground up, no matter where they fall in a timeline, and then build the cities and the character and so forth, and I'm willing to try doing that with another person or persons again.

Really I've done enough Romance to last me a lifetime so that would be a subplot at most. Action, Adventure, and a bit of Horror are what I've had experience with and am more then willing to do.

Crime, Mystery, Supernatural, and Suspense are things that I would love to work on, but have very little experience in. I would like to avoid people that just do one liners or close to it. I should also like to avoid making any form of fan-fiction with rare and few exceptions to maybe a handful of video game worlds.

I would like to work on creating and portraying villainous characters. I've never really seen that done within an RP before though.

In any case, if you want to bounce ideas, or got something in mind, or something of the like, leave a reply or pm me please. ~*~ Thanks ~*~

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

You still looking dearie?
Hello, Lynike

I find ourselves very alike in quite some ways.

I read the different types that you write in, like action and adventure. And those are some of my personal favorites to write about.

Also, I find that I need to work on suspense and those kinds.

But I haven't RP'd in a while, and would like to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you had a good New Year

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces