Welcome to Gaia! ::

ifoxee's Wife

Anxious Gekko

10,400 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm on the look-out for a writing partner to try out story ideas with. I'm not looking for anything intense and energy-wasting, just a bit of plot and character development practice. We could definitely create a plot together or modify one of us has previously created.

Requirements:
-Decent grammar and spelling (Nobody is perfect, but the more accurate the better.)
-An interest in fantasy, horror, and/or scifi writing.
-Be on gaia often. (I don't expect you to write every day, but just often enough to keep the ideas fresh and inspiring.)

Here is an example of my writing for reference, in case you are interested in writing with me:

My old room was brought back to memory as I took a look at my new one. My new room was missing so many things, my posters, my windows, my desk, my closet, my comfy blue chair, and most importantly my memories. This empty foreign room currently meant nothing to me but a warm bed and a dresser to store a small amount of my clothes. The rest of the clothes were still in boxes, refusing to admit they would have to be unpacked eventually, but the clothes weren’t the only things playing ignorant. I hated this new place, not just the room, but the whole house. It was unfamiliar and cold, as was the city surrounding it.

Quonten, a small uncharted town in England, also my least favorite place on earth. I’d arrived in the town by plane with my family only a few hours before. My family had mixed feelings about the place already. We entered our new townhouse only to find it not as we had expected. The stairs up to the house creaked and groaned as we quickly sprinted up them, expectations of a quaint British city house, but no, quaint is not a word I would use to describe such a place.

As my sister, Sarah and I explored the first floor of the house we found the odor of each room to be different, each more revolting than the last. The walls were seeping of flood water and the ground was baked and flaky under our feet. Going up to the second floor was no more joyful. Although in better shape, it emitted the same depressing aura as the downstairs.
Alright, I sent you a PM.

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Message sent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items