Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
~ The Point ~

Hello there, person reading this now. First of all I ask that you hear me out with what I have to say and I thank everyone that actually reads this to the end. Getting straight to the point, I'm looking for someone and anyone that may be interested in forming a long time partnership with me in order to write a series of books based on an idea I've come up with. Yes, I know, this sounds crazy and you're probably thinking, "Why should I?" or "What do I get from this?" Honestly, I think it's nuts to and I'm the one suggesting it. Okay, being completely honest here, I'm no published author or any such thing. I'm just a college student who's got a dream and wants to share it with someone. So I can't guarantee that this will ever be published in the future and therefore can't say that your hard work will come to fruition. Still, as they say, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." Everyone has to start somewhere, right? I mean, most of the famous books we have today didn't exactly get published by the first person their authors went to either, right? So I say that this is worth a shot.

Anyway, back to the point. I would like to make something very clear. When I say 'Partnership', I mean it. You will have equal rights to my story and therefore should feel free to give ideas of your own to add to this story, characters and anything else as well as any solutions to problems that may or may not occur during the writing of this series. You don't have to feel obliged to be in this kind of partnership if you don't want to though. I'm simply making this clear so you know where you can stand in this relationship if you want to accept these terms, mostly I'm making it this kind of a partnership because I believe in being fair about this so I think it's fair to say that my partner should have an equal amount of rights to the story and, if so, future profits. However, if you feel this is to much than feel free to say so and we can discuss how involved you would like to be with this.

Alright, so if you read this far, again thank you. I've basically told you the point of why I'm posting this and if you're interested then please move on to my next post with will tell you my requirements.

!WARNING!

Although I do plan on making a Straight Version of this story. IT IS ORIGINALLY GOING TO BE YAOI. If you don't know what that is, it means MOSTLY MalexMale. So if you don't like it but have read this far then thanks but you should probably leave. Also, this story will use the concept of God A LOT so again, if you're offended by this then please leave. I don't want to seem rude but I don't want to deal with haters. Why is it Yaoi? Simple, I'm a fangirl of such a thing. And honest have you seen how many of them there are? If this gets published then I'll be doing all fangirls a favor but like I said I will also write a straight version for the straight people.

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
~ Requirements and About Me ~

Although, this seems to be mostly about 'work', I would like to add that I'm looking for someone who I can get along with and be friends with during the period of us working together. After all, no one wants to work with someone they don't like, right? Plus it would most likely make it easier to agree on a middle ground if we ever have disagreements. So I'm going to post a little bit about myself and you can judge for yourself if we can get along or not.

Let's see, my real name is something I'd prefer to tell you once I get to know you better so we'll leave that alone for now. I'm 17 going on 18. I was supposed to start college this year however I decided to take a break from school for a bit and start next year instead. If you were wondering, I'll be going to an Animation College in Malaysia known as Saito College. Why would a person whom wants to start writing a series of books go to study animation? Simple, because I love anime and I like to draw out the characters I write about. So if these books actually sell and get popular then I can draw an anime based on them. I know, my crazy ideas never end. And like I said in my first post, if you agreed to my terms for the partnership, any profit it makes will be split between us equally. Moving on, other than anime and drawing, and rather obviously reading, I like most teens my age like music. I do not however enjoy sports. Personality wise I'm usually shy when first meeting a person but once I get to know them you should be prepared for my random outbursts and horrible sense of humour. I laugh at weird things and usually no one gets my sarcasm or humour but then again I know I don't always make the most sense. I will speak my mind most of the time and I am more or less blunt about what I have to say so I ask you to not take it personally if I offend you because chances are I didn't mean too. Also I sometimes have mood swings, which only gets worst when I have PMS. Again, don't be offended. Well, that's mostly all I can say, you'll just have to get to know me for the rest.

Now for the requirements, I don't have very big expectations or anything like that. All I ask is that you be cooperative and patient with me. I'm the kind of writer that will randomly get new ideas to insert into stories and when I explain about it I tend to go on and on so if you're patient enough to hear me out then that'd be great but of course, patience has its limits to so if it gets to crazy or to long then by all means tell me to shut up. You should also know that I get distracted easily so someone with a more focused mind than my own would be nice. I'm also looking for someone a bit more descriptive with things such as atmosphere, emotions and scenery, I'm not the best at this so it would help a lot. I suppose that obviously I'm looking for someone who's friendly so that we can get along. Seriously though, as long as you're nice and you're semi-literate then really, I'm good. You don't need to be super-duper nice or tolerable or have a wide range of vocabulary and really good English. I'm just looking for someone to write this and have a good time with. Hopefully it'll work out and it gets published.

One more thing before I move on to the summary of my story. If you've agreed to my terms for the partnership then I think it should be expected that we should have to meet face to face sometime if we are to hopefully publish these books. So for money's sake, I'll let you know now that I live in Malaysia and I would suggest we meet half way from wherever you may be.

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
~ Summary ~

I need to repeat this again for those that didn't read my earlier warning. This story is going to be Originally a Yaoi one but I will have a straight version. Also this story plays a lot with the idea of God. So if you're offended by any of this then please leave now. I don't want to offend anyone.

And now on to the actual summary:

Basically the setting is that there are several worlds in the universe and each of them has their own Demi-God who are all under the leadership of 'The Original God', as I'm calling him. They have highly advance technology in every world but the flora and fauna are still beautiful as there's no pollution since they don't have the kind of factories and other environmental hazards that we do. As for what kind of creatures there are, I'm just going with it being that every mystical/magical creature exists plus humans too.

Anyway, their Leader, as in The Original God, as well as each Demi-God has a special 'group/team’ that work directly under their respective God and Demi-Gods. I call them 'The Rainbow' and ‘Minor Rainbows’ because I see rainbows as a symbol of harmony and peace.
I also need to tell you a bit about the 'Culture' of this universe. You see there are actually more males than females. Plus, hold on to your seat this might come as a surprise, Gay and Lesbian relationships are not considered wrong and are much more normal than straight relationships. Yes that is weird but I find it interesting. Also there are three ways people are classified here: Good, Evil and Neutral.

Anyway, more about The Rainbows, God doesn't really make his own Rainbow do very much. They’re only called on when it's a dire situation. Otherwise, the Minor Rainbows that are under each Demi-God of each world will take care of things. The Rainbow’s are free to go wherever they want, whenever they want and none of them actually live together or anything.
Each colour represents something:

Green = Nature

Purple = Creation (By that I mean building or constructing things with a more scientific view.)

Pink = Animals

Blue = Time

Red =Emotions

Orange = Strength

Yellow = Art (I chose art because I believe that everything from singing or designing to baking or sports or basically anything can be considered art by the people that enjoy it.)

Magenta = Flow (Like the flow of life or rhythm, something along those lines.)

Black = Life

White = Death

Gray = Abyss (The in between of Life and Death.)

Also each colour can be ranked up as they grow, this means that if you're currently 'Red' then you're highest rank will be 'Crimson'. Although, Black, White and Gray do exist you don't need these to form a group / team of Rainbows. They're more like additional members or back-ups.

Everyone from The Rainbow are all Degel’s, my own little work for a combination of Demon and Angel. Minor Rainbows only have one Degel to act as Leader, the rest are other magical/mystical creatures. Everyone in this world appears human but can transform. They can either completely transform or just change certain parts of their body. For example Orange wants to climb up the side of a mountain but it's impossible with your human hands and feet, however he doesn't feel like turning completely into a dragon. What he can do is simply transform his arms and legs into a dragon’s arms and legs but the rest of his body will still look human. The population is made up of human and magical/mystical creature. The highest ranking creatures being Degels, when not including God and Demi-Gods.

I think this is a good time to tell you how they fight. Everyone in this world can be classified as one of these: Mage, Swordsman, Close-Range, Long-Range and Healer. Under these are ranks are:

Mage:
1) Magician
2) Illusionist
3) Warlock

Swordsman:
1) Warrior
2) Knight
3) Templer

Close-Range:
1) Thief
2) Martial Artist
3) Blade Dancer
4) Samurai / Ninja

Long-Range:
1) Hunter
2) Engineer
3) Ranger

Healer:
1) Celric
2) Bard
3) Shaman
4) Sage

That's pretty much it. However this doesn't apply to The Original God, this is because as God he’s been around since the beginning of time so I think it makes sense that he knows almost everything. However this doesn't make him completely unbeatable! Don't worry about him being too over powered, even he has a weak spot, he’s just doing a good job of covering it up.
So now I shall show you the status's one will generally have in this world: Absorb, Block, Resist, Reflect/Counter, Weak and Normal. I think those are rather self-explanatory so I won't elaborate.
Type’s as usual: Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, Electricity, Wind, Darkness, Light, Physical, Psychic and Almighty. That last one can only be used by Gods, Demi-Gods and high level Degels.
Other than those there is of course their Level, Strength, Speed, Agility, Dexterity, Intelligence, Defense and Will Power.

Now I'll tell you how everyone in general fights. They all use songs. Of course different songs for different attacks, abilities and such but basically they need to sing and attack at the same time. I'll leave it to your imagination to visualize how that looks. If you have any questions so far then ask away.

One last thing I forgot to mention about their culture. There are males, females and shemales. Shemales are rare and are both male and female. Most of them appear male because there are more males than females. They rarely ever 'mate' with other shemales, usually other males or females will get them. I say get them because in this universe there is a Soul Mate system. You see when a person is born they will one day get a mark. This can be anything from a heart with wings and ribbons on it to a skull with a dagger through it. Only two people can have the same mark, so obviously the one that has the mark that is the same as yours is your Soul Mate. It is however considered rude to randomly ask people if you can see their mark, it'd be like asking a girl if you can look at their boobs while in public. They will have a certain feeling once their Soul Mate is close by and it'd be like love at first sight when their eyes meet.

That's basically all you need to know for now. You can ask me questions if you have any. As for the actual storyline and plot, I have some ideas but we can talk about that once you decide weather or not you want to be a part of this.

In conclusion, if you're interested please PM me or leave a comment here if you have anything you want to confirm. I hope to write with you.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Wow...this sounds awesome! To even lend a hand in helping it come alive would make my day!

I am not the best writer by far, however I would love to work on this story with you.

Examples:

Thick black smoke clogged the air with its tense smell of burning wood, tar, and fur. Flames licked the sky, greedily devouring everything in its path, giving no mercy to human or animal flesh and bones. Screams reverberated within the ears of the survivors as they frantically searched for loved ones.

He dropped to his knees, rain soaking into his hair, clothes, and bones. "It's not fair! I was right there!” he screamed and punched the ground over and over bloodying his hands. “It’s not fair!” looking up into the sky, rain mixing in with his tears “Why? Why did you let them take her away from me?” he hung his head, the Gods never answered.

His scales were darker than obsidian and his eyes deeper than the red of a ruby, the dragon stepped before him and wrapped his large wings around him, sheltering him from the piercing cold rain. “Boy,” his voice boomed inside his head, yet held the gentleness of a father, “Do you seek Razbunare, revenge?”

He raised his head, glaring in to the dragon’s eyes, “Yes. I want to kill them! Every last one of them! What they did-I will get my revenge!”

In my idiotic distraction an Angel reached for my chest plate; I bashed the end of my gun into his head until he fell to the ground. I swung the gun around pressed it to his head then pulled the trigger. Even with all my experience I stumbled at the buck. I ran straight into the middle of the rampage taking shots at Angels and knocking Devils from the path of fire. A bayonet cut the strap to my leg plate, a bullet seared through my thigh. I fell to the ground gritting my teeth in pain; the hole throbbed with each beat of my heart. Devils circled around me; I quickly wrapped up the wound and prayed it didn't hit a vital vein.

"Grin and bear it Soul Seeker! We almost got them!" one of them yelled into my ear.
Another lent me a hand; the pain was almost comforting. It meant I was still alive. He patted my shoulder and moved his lips; before he could get a word out blood, hair, bone, and brain exploded onto my face; I never heard the shot. He slumped to the ground, lips still parted.

A low growl reverberated within my vocal cords. I launched myself at the Angel who killed my protector. My hand connected with his face; sending vibrations up my arm. Using the momentum from the punch; I placed my hand on the dirt to hold my balance while my leg raised then arched down, destroying his windpipe. He twisted on the ground clenching his throat and straining for air.

“Happy Birthday girls!” Aurora sang. Her waist long, golden blonde hair was braided and swished with every step she took.

“Why the braid Rora?” Iza’Byl asked.

“I have to help with preparations for the festival dance. We’re going to skip the last three lessons of the day!” she giggled.

“Any chance to get out of school, you’ll take it eh?” Karu asked, his small accent slipping through.

“Well, what’s with your outfit great Lord Kasun?” Aurora teased; knowing he hates his lineage being brought up.

“Raven and I are participating in the festival’s Martial Arts Dance, Miss. Dancing Sky Lights.” Karu teased back.

“You’re just jealous that my name is prettier than yours.” She huffed.

I may be unreachable until the after the first and I will be away from the internet from may 11 to may 20.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Guess I should say a little bit about myself...

I am female, almost 25, work 40 hours at wal mart and I spend most of sundays with my family. I love reading and writing and have quite a handful of stories myself. Also, I have no qualms about homosexuality.

Shy Bear

Im not really good at making stories..
but i can make an rpg game with it when you have the storyline or the first chapter(or whatever you call it)

And also i want to make a new game again since the other ones didnt work because of bad storylines ... but i have no story yet hehe

btw why is white death and black life ?
and i think u meant cleric not celric right? correct me if im the one whose wrong since im also bad at spelling.. and having typos

maybe add a necromancer huehue

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Vancielle
but i can make an rpg game with it when you have the storyline or the first chapter(or whatever you call it)

And also i want to make a new game again since the other ones didnt work... but i have no story yet hehe

and i think u meant cleric not celric right? correct me if im the one whose wrong since im also bad at spelling.. and having typos

Really, you know how to make RPG games? That's cool, I'd love to make this into a game if it works out. biggrin
Right now I'm still working on the first chapter but if you don't mind adding me then I'm happy to PM you the story line when I'm done with it. smile

I made White and Black opposites of each other because stereotypes. People always think White is Good and Black is Evil so I thought what if it's actually the other way around? I mean if you think about it, when people faint or pass out they see black but when they die they 'go toward the light'. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

And as for the celric thing, it is supposed to be celric. I would add a necromancer but I'm not really a gamer so I'm not sure about all these gaming terms. If you'd like to help me with them then I'd appreciate the help. smile

Shy Bear

Bellialice Kansuho
Vancielle

And also i want to make a new game again since the other ones didnt work... but i have no story yet hehe

Really, you know how to make RPG games? That's cool, I'd love to make this into a game if it works out. biggrin
Right now I'm still working on the first chapter but if you don't mind adding me then I'm happy to PM you the story line when I'm done with it. smile

I made White and Black opposites of each other because stereotypes. People always think White is Good and Black is Evil so I thought what if it's actually the other way around? I mean if you think about it, when people faint or pass out they see black but when they die they 'go toward the light'. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

And as for the celric thing, it is supposed to be celric. I would add a necromancer but I'm not really a gamer so I'm not sure about all these gaming terms. If you'd like to help me with them then I'd appreciate the help. smile

okay accept my friend request so we can talk through chat.

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Vancielle
Bellialice Kansuho
Vancielle

okay accept my friend request so we can talk through chat.

Done, I don't see you online..
Did you log out and in again on your meebo?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff