Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this. If it's not, no need to be rude. Just suggest me towards somewhere else, considering I don't do forums very often sweatdrop

Reward given to whoever deems to be more useful, or have the best idea.

I am currently engaged in a role play on a separate website. Due to the fact the character I am currently using is still in their testing stage, for her character is complicated, I tend to wonder off.

This time, as I wondered off, I have completely forgotten a plot to circle around in the role play. I am basically winging it, which causes a confusing un-even role play in my opinion.

Here is, in chronological order, what has happened so far. --------

1. Anastasia (my character) crashed into Lucifel (his character) after a mass murder she committed out of the insanity in her mind.
2. Lucifel decided to understand her, for they had the same broken eyes. He wanted to know her story as much as she wanted to know his.
3. The town found out of her doings, noticed her companionship with Lucifel, and burned her home to the ground.
4. After being found out, a male of their same species ( abnormal human/ demon/ angel ), arrived to make a deal. The deal was to join him into the black market where he needed more bodies, or to be burned by the citizens. [ This was not supposed to happen. This is where I got carried away. ]
5. They did errands for the male after being paired up with a new friend named Pedro, lived in a building where Anastasia's insanity continued to scratch at her and beg her to kill Lucifel. She isn't used to the feelings she is feeling for him, and wants them gone.
6. They got stuck in human trafficking where they were traded to a knew man, name currently unknown, who has the ability to harm Anastasia without being anywhere near her using some sort of black magic.
7. They will be parting soon, the three, to be making their own errands for the male in the black market to be delivering drugs, hitmans, etc.
------------------

Anastasia is far too complex for the mess I have gotten this role play in. She is under the Spartera name, the reincarnation of the queen spartera from decades before. Her, as well as a few others such as Swains ( the queens guardians ), and the Hughes ( the killer of the queen ), have been stuck in a never ending cycle through every reincarnation. Every life they are born in are destined to create the catastrophe that happened to the queen decades before. She has yet to know of her past lives, but the Hughes know.

As you can see, for the complexity of her character, I have given her such a mortal... plain landscape/ plot.
I simply need some ideas.
I have already thought of the male she was traded to with Pedro and Lucifel to be the descendant of the Hughes, and Pedro to be the Swains. If you don't understand, please ask me a few questions.

Ruthless Hunter

You could have the man that she's traded to slip up and call her by one of her past names which awakens something inside of her and she sort of snaps and attacks Lucifel and maybe even Pedro. The Hughes guy could sort of use her for an even greater evil and then try and kill her off?
=/

Shirtless Prophet

13,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
Your character can end up spending the night at the new characters or an in-between house in the city. When she tries to sleep the Hughes family member is talking over with the black market character, downstairs, and he realizes she's the bane of his family and why his childhood was so horrible because of his parents obsession. He attempts to creep into her room to kill her and she wakes up. They get into a scrap on the floor and the characters downstairs run up to stop it. Luicifel can be easily dragged back in at this point by either seeing her being cuffed and accused of attempted murder where she will be hung for it( turn the story backwards by having the citizens think she tries to kill the Hughes who tried to help her. Make the Hughes like a well beloved town leader on the surface with a shady underground life). I can explain this better if it doesn't make sense to you.

Sometimes I realize it takes a mess to clean a mess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff