Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dante put his feet on the ground and stood upright
"We have been warned." Deirdre said calmly.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Emily looked at Dierdre. "...well you sound like an extremely happy person." she said sarcastically.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Warned of what?" Dante asked,
She stood and began unbuttoning her shirt. Once it was off she slid off her pants then tossed her glasses onto her clothes. Her underwear was white and lacy. She waded into the water.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The_World_Is_Silent_Here
She stood and began unbuttoning her shirt. Once it was off she slid off her pants then tossed her glasses onto her clothes. Her underwear was white and lacy. She waded into the water.

(OOC: Um...okay? Random stripping....so, I'm not going to RP in this anymore. I have a few reasons but yeah, it's nothing to do with you personally (Graham) I just...yeah)
Jezaiah
The_World_Is_Silent_Here

(OOC: Um...okay? Random stripping....so, I'm not going to RP in this anymore. I have a few reasons but yeah, it's nothing to do with you personally (Graham) I just...yeah)

It was only a matter of time. Write something not many like and not many are going to stick around.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The_World_Is_Silent_Here
Jezaiah
The_World_Is_Silent_Here

It was only a matter of time. Write something not many like and not many are going to stick around.

Well..when your character suddenly strips you can't really be surprised. My dad could check in on this and I would be grounded (and your mom might be called) because that's how he is. Aren't you the one who hates writing about sexy stuff?
Jezaiah
The_World_Is_Silent_Here
Jezaiah
The_World_Is_Silent_Here

Well..when your character suddenly strips you can't really be surprised. My dad could check in on this and I would be grounded (and your mom might be called) because that's how he is. Aren't you the one who hates writing about sexy stuff?

1) She wasn't trying to seduce someone.

2) I was done with the RP so I posted something that had no purpose that would make no one want to post. Consider this entire thing over.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The_World_Is_Silent_Here
Jezaiah
The_World_Is_Silent_Here
Jezaiah
The_World_Is_Silent_Here

2) I was done with the RP so I posted something that had no purpose that would make no one want to post. Consider this entire thing over.

1. It doesn't matter she wasn't being seductive, she was still stripping.
2. Sorry, but I don't believe that. If you were done with the RP (where nothing had actually started yet, the characters were still getting to know each other) you would have just said so.
Jezaiah
The_World_Is_Silent_Here
Jezaiah
The_World_Is_Silent_Here
Jezaiah
The_World_Is_Silent_Here

1. It doesn't matter she wasn't being seductive, she was still stripping.
2. Sorry, but I don't believe that. If you were done with the RP (where nothing had actually started yet, the characters were still getting to know each other) you would have just said so.

I.
Am.
Done.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
...well okay then.... Good bye I guess?

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
I'm going to continue posting in this because I have nothing better to do at the moment! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff