Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Receiver

Goal: To create an amazing story!
A List Of Members: bellatrix_lestrange2
Ideas So Far: It was dusk and the fading purple light sent shadows across the road as a solemn figure shrouded in black walked silently by. (That's all I got so far. I need a little bit of help developing it.)
Summery As It Is Written:
If You Want To Join PM The Following Form To Me

Username:
What Can You Offer As A Writer:
Where Does Most Of Your Writing Take Place:
When Can You Help:
How Often Will You Be Able To Contribute:

We will be creating a novel that I am hoping to have published. If it happens, everyone will be getting credit. We will discuss plots and such and then I will write everything into chapters and post them here. This will be a romance novel.

I'm a friendly person that is open to ideas so if you have an idea shoot it at me.

Characters (These are open concept with just a few details so that you don't feel trapped)

1.Becky Lee Murray-Becky Lee is a sailor. She is 30 years old.
2.Richard Riley-Richard is the mayor's son. He is 28 years old.
3.Grace Langsdale-Grace tries to protect everybody. She is 20 years old.
4.Seth Gribbon-Seth was adopted. He is 18 years old.
5.Kimberly Byron-Kimberly is still young but she acts older than she is. She babysits kids younger then her.She is 10 years old.
6.Bryan Gibney-Kimberly often babysits Bryan. Bryan is 8 years old.
7.Guy Routh-Guy recently moved to Canada from Italy. He is 18 years old. Seth and Guy hang out a lot.
8.Ian Harris-Ian is Kimberly's twin. They are more like best friends than twins however they are exact oppisites. Ian is 10 years old.

(more characters can be added if needed)

Important Information
1.This story will take place in British Columbia.
2.The story takes place in 2022.
3.Magic is allowed but everybody should start weak and then develop their powers.

Expectations
1.Please contribute at least once a week
2.Make sure you are accepted by Pm before posting here
3.Any questions may be asked in this thread
4.Every Saturday at 7:00 EST please try your best to be on so we can have a group discussion

Updates
4/11/12-Thread opened

FAQ

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
Username:darkdog101
What Can You Offer As A Writer:I can offer creativity and Imagination to stories,my grammar and punctuation are decent as is my spelling
Where Does Most Of Your Writing Take Place:In the many notepads scattered around my bedroom
When Can You Help:Mon-Friday. Saturday and Sunday sometimes
How Often Will You Be Able To Contribute: maybe 30 minutes each day

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Username:GigglexSnort
What Can You Offer As A Writer: Imagination, Creativity, Inspiration, many ideas.
Where Does Most Of Your Writing Take Place: EVERYWHERE. Notebooks, Sticky notes etc.
When Can You Help: Anytime at any place of any day.
How Often Will You Be Able To Contribute: Everyday.

Friendly Receiver

darkdog101
What Can You Offer As A Writer:I can offer creativity and Imagination to stories,my grammar and punctuation are decent as is my spelling
Where Does Most Of Your Writing Take Place:In the many notepads scattered around my bedroom

Accepted

Friendly Receiver

GigglexSnort
What Can You Offer As A Writer: Imagination, Creativity, Inspiration, many ideas.
Where Does Most Of Your Writing Take Place: EVERYWHERE. Notebooks, Sticky notes etc.

Accpted

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
bellatrix_lestrange2
GigglexSnort

Accpted

C: YAY

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
bellatrix_lestrange2
darkdog101

Accepted

yay thanks

Friendly Receiver

darkdog101
bellatrix_lestrange2
darkdog101

Accepted

yay thanks

No problm! I think three writers is all we need so I'm gonna change the title. We can start working any time.

Friendly Receiver

Alright, we have four writers including myself. Feel free to post your ideas to start us off at any time.

Fashionable Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm idea free right now. Usually, I need to have one original idea and work off that, unfortunately your descriptions aren't triggering anything.

Friendly Receiver

Raspberry Rose Romance
I'm idea free right now. Usually, I need to have one original idea and work off that, unfortunately your descriptions aren't triggering anything.

Well I was thinking Becky Lee is walking down a road. She gets to a house and hesitates. She didn't like being there but something kept her coming back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff