Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Ikii
The story must live on!

She lay there in her bed then the booming voice again contacted her "I know you better then you think." Then she instantly found her self in a battle field and above her the dark figure stood and down came his sword. But, before it struck she found her self some where else. A cloudy area where she felt completely safe. Then a light figur aproached her " Am I dead is this heaven?" "No the voice replied softly you are in the land of fantasy where there is no limit to what you can do." "That kind of nightmares, who was he exactly?" Samantha asked. "AS you heard he is the king of nightmare he dis likes all, he is nothing but a botomless pit of anger, fear, and cruelty." she sexplained further "He was once but a normal man." But... he was consumed with depresion and was able to rip a hole in the very fabric of reality." Samantha, still puzzled asked "why me?" "Out of everyone why me?" she repeated.
"You have the same gift he does... I don't have an exact name for it but it alows you to bend things to your will." explained who Samantha now realized was a woman. "Me I have the same gift.... I (she hesitated) I am his sister..."
Ikii, your ignorance is showing... stare
Silver Falcon
Ikii
The story must live on!

She lay there in her bed then the booming voice again contacted her "I know you better then you think." Then she instantly found her self in a battle field and above her the dark figure stood and down came his sword. But, before it struck she found her self some where else. A cloudy area where she felt completely safe. Then a light figur aproached her " Am I dead is this heaven?" "No the voice replied softly you are in the land of fantasy where there is no limit to what you can do." "That kind of nightmares, who was he exactly?" Samantha asked. "AS you heard he is the king of nightmare he dis likes all, he is nothing but a botomless pit of anger, fear, and cruelty." she sexplained further "He was once but a normal man." But... he was consumed with depresion and was able to rip a hole in the very fabric of reality." Samantha, still puzzled asked "why me?" "Out of everyone why me?" she repeated.
"You have the same gift he does... I don't have an exact name for it but it alows you to bend things to your will." explained who Samantha now realized was a woman. "Me I have the same gift.... I (she hesitated) I am his sister..."
Ikii, your ignorance is showing... stare

Ignorance is a defense for murder...
And I guess being one of the few literate people in this forum who has actually read the stickies, I shall go and have this thread moved to its correct place.

But in good fun I shall continue the story.

And so the Lord sayeth, "All has ended, all existance shalth cease. Nothing shalth be the becomance, and nothing shalth not be challanged. You are done."
And so the Lord commandith and so it was done. All the characters, important, non-existant, or other wise were ceased from existance as they no longer could be percieved. And thus, with this lack of percievance nothing had becometh and was the alpha and the omega.
"A flash of the future my dear" said the light figure in reasurance that it had not happened yet. "So... you never told me your name," Samantha said dully. "I do not have a name but if it comforts you, you may call me Andrea," She said....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff