Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                    an idea slash partner search thread.

i'd like to find someone who'd like to write some sort of non-fiction fictional story with me. this would be to get me started on a book or, if you wanted to continue, get us started on a book. ummm i would like to hear some ideas you have before we start up together. i would not mind running two projects at once either so if i'm already talking to someone and you think i'm worthy of your time and vice versa then start up a chat in here with me. please do not pm me just yet. we can just work in here for now and then hopefully we'll get to the point where we can email.

if you'd like to know i'm a college student and in honors english. i usually capitalize and use proper grammar but right now i feel like this would look nicer. anyway i love to write and i'd love to see the kind of ideas we can write!! =]

Magnetic Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've got an idea and some character ideas. I'll be happy to post them.
Oh Steve!
Hullo. I hope you're doing well.
I've written not but a few non fiction pieces, so I might require some guidence as to not stray too far into unrealistic ideas. But I'm one for thoroughly researching my work before I dive into it so maybe that would help out.
I'm really looking to expand my writing and this project seems like something new to try; un charted waters for me and all so I'm extremly interested.
If you'd like a writing sample of mine feel free to ask.
I wouldn't mind one of yours.
What topics / subjects are you interested in?

I look forward to hearing from you if you're liking the sound of my, well.. sound.
And if not, then have a nice day dear.
dinosaur sith lordess

I would love to hear your ideas! I enjoy seeing what others come up with!! =]
I hope you don't mind but when I read fcking a's post I realized that I put nonfiction.
I meant fiction. Either way, I'd love to hear your ideas!! Just let me know which way they'll go.

fcking a

Hello! I'm actually doing fantastic right now, thank you.
I hope you're feeling as peachy as I? I love that word. xD

I didn't realize until now that I had put nonfiction. I wrote that summary up at about five in the morning and what I meant was that I'd like to write fictional stories. I'm not very good with non-fiction, though I have tried it.

However I do realistic fiction as well. I like to create stories around fictional characters because it brings so much more interest from others when they can start imagining from scratch rather than having a picture to look at and base their thoughts around.

I'm sorry if I excited you with the idea I was interested in nonfiction and I could try if you'd like.

If you wanted to hear an idea that I had started for something fictional then I would absolutely love for you to hear it. So far I like your voice and I honestly think you'd be the perfect match for this. It is a fictional piece but it is an odd realistic fiction. What I mean by that is no magic but rather the power of imagination. I hope that doesn't sound too boring? If you'd like to hear it, though, please let me know! It's something I've been saving but I think you might be the one I'd like to share it with! =]

You sound creative and like I said before, I love your voice. You seem the silly yet sophisticated type if that makes any sense. This is based on the way you have spoken to me but how your relaxed voice came out and started with 'hullo.'

By the way, I can get confusing sometimes so if you're not up for that, I'd completely understand. I do my best to make sure others understand me but sometimes it takes a couple of tries. =P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff