Alright. What I post here has already been devellopped by me (see my website) but I'd like to explore it, see where it goes when molded by other people. Go for it. Journal type writing style, the speaker is immortal, his lover, is as well. Shoot the breeze, baby.

Darkling, if there is such a thing as love then I am sure that I feel it."
-Lestasis

We lay in our bed, he was talking, I wasn't listening. I was listening to the radio. "Over 50% of all long-term relationships end up toes, marriage, etc. That's over half of all the marriages fail-" I looked over at Lestasis expectantly, nothing. He hadn't noticed. I turned off the radio.
I sat across the room watching Lestasis giving a piano lesson. "Howard," he was saying,"Don't be frustrated by the piece. You're not learning the piece. You're learning a technique. The piece does not matter. A piece is only as hard as the technique it requires. Once I am able to help you master the technique, you'll be able to play the piece and hundreds of others like it." The same is true about life I suppose.
I am deeply effected by the things I see and hear around me.
Howard came again today. He's to come every few days I guess. He's getting better. Lestasis is good about the mistakes. He gets frustrated but he never gets angry. My mellow sunshine. He played Kabelevsky for Howard because Howard was distressed at his own ability to master techniques. They picked apart the piece together afterwards. Howard is beginning to get it. I like him. He is 12 years old.
Another student. Hilary. She is older, more clumsy, more stubborn. She mistakes Lestasis's kindness and gentle methods for flirtation. Today she acted upon those feelings. She asked if he would like to go to dinner with her after the 6:30 lesson (the lessons are an hour and one half each). Sunshine said he was busy and flashed me a loving smile. After the lesson she gave me dirty looks, walking out the door. I just stared. "Don't worry, Darkling. I am faithful to you and you alone."