Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, she's not going to turn gothic. Sorry.

Reason for what? I don't follow.

'Evil Angel' is a roleplay-turned-fanfic between myself and the person who created Charles. It's where he and his coven originate from. However, he will not be quite so manipulative in 'Light in the Dark'; he has all the time in the world to claim her as a part of his army, and no one to stand in his way.

I would be willing for Charles to be paired with Mary in 'Light in the Dark', if they're not in favor of him and Bella.

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Listo
Yeah, she's not going to turn gothic. Sorry.

Reason for what? I don't follow.

'Evil Angel' is a roleplay-turned-fanfic between myself and the person who created Charles. It's where he and his coven originate from. However, he will not be quite so manipulative in 'Light in the Dark'; he has all the time in the world to claim her as a part of his army, and no one to stand in his way.

I would be willing for Charles to be paired with Mary in 'Light in the Dark', if they're not in favor of him and Bella.

I was being cheeky,

and reason concerning the ending.
Oh, okay. XD I thought you were serious. . .

I could go either way with the ending ---

Charles could win and she would be in his family forever.

Or Edward could win but he would have to earn it (Bella wouldn't automatically forgive him), and Bella wouldn't just walk out and leave Charles on the side of the curb like a sack of garbage.

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I knew I wasn't the only one writing Twilight Fan Fiction... I'd love to help... If the offer still stands. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff